3 replies to this topic

#1 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,446 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:43 AM

I have just fitted my 3rd set in 3 years.  Each time at least one of the LED's starts to flash after about 6-8 months, you tend to only notice it in the dark when using the reversing camera.  I have some spares which have been on although this time it was a bulb on each side so I threw them

I have been using the ones on Amazon.  Are there any better ones which don't fail.  Its not the end of the world that I swap them but it would be good if they lasted a little longer?

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button.  GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

sml_gallery_123_431_228285.png

#2 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,425 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:13 PM

I would recommend not getting the ones Jake fitted to his Audi.  They flickered all around Europe this summer  :blink:

• LESmo likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#3 blobbish

blobbish

Club Secretary

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

I would recommend not getting the ones Jake fitted to his Audi.  They flickered all around Europe this summer  :blink:

No that was me shorting the wires to give morse code. but none of you helped....... even though i was under duress

• Paul_S likes this

Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.

#4 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,425 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 November 2018 - 05:20 PM

No that was me shorting the wires to give morse code. but none of you helped....... even though i was under duress

That explains a lot :lol:

It also explains how you felt the need to settle your nerves later on in the evening :drinks:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY