#1 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,804 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:46 AM

https://www.derbytel...acebook-2325636

If you would kindly sell your car as you are giving other Zed owners a bad rep. 

• Chubbs likes this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#2 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,581 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:41 AM

I'd recognise that car anywhere. What were you doing in Derby, Les?

The accompanying article is funny too - especially the bit where the police ask for information, as if they intend to do something about it lol.

I love the way at 41 seconds you're so pleased that the boot lid opens on the first press, you close it and open it again for an encore. Is it Cazza standing there shouting, "Go on, 'it 'im 'arder"?

Any guesses as to why Les got so mad at the passer-by?

• LESmo and Gav C like this

Posted Image

A to Zee to B