13 replies to this topic

#1 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:44 AM

Morning all, hope a good Christmas has been had by all, too much food and TV watching etc etc!!

With the Nismo likely returning to Nissan in the near future I have some of my mods for sale. List and selection of pictures below, please do let me know if there are any questions or interest in the items. Happy to post all items except the exhaust (pics on that to follow).

Thanks all :)

GTR Start button - best/easiest mod on a 370z. £25 delivered.

IMG_7195.jpg

Illuminated 'Z' doors sills. Nice plug and play mod, good condition, few marks. £100 delivered

IMG_7192.jpg

USA front plate holder for Nismo 2015+. Brand new with fixings. £25 delivered

IMG_7199.jpg

Smoked LED rear fog light. Multifunction (reverse, reflector, side and fog light. Superb condition. £50 delivered.

IMG_7196.jpg

2 x 370 K&N Panel filters, and new cleaning kit. Panels used but in good condition. £50 delivered *** SOLD ***

IMG_7200.jpg

Nissan DAB Module. fits inline to USB input for stereo, allows DAB station list all using stock screen and touch functionality. Needs a new antenna as I used mine, might be useful to someone? I didn't get a good signal as I live out in a village, but once driven near town was great. £20 delivered. *** SOLD ***

IMG_7201.jpg
IMG_7186.jpg

Finally, no pics yet. 370Z ARK Grip V2 exhaust. Excellent condition. £700 collection only.

• Chubbs likes this

#2 Nso93

Nso93

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:12 PM

Morning all, hope a good Christmas has been had by all, too much food and TV watching etc etc!!

With the Nismo likely returning to Nissan in the near future I have some of my mods for sale. List and selection of pictures below, please do let me know if there are any questions or interest in the items. Happy to post all items except the exhaust (pics on that to follow).

Thanks all :)

GTR Start button - best/easiest mod on a 370z. £25 delivered.
IMG_7195.jpg

Illuminated 'Z' doors sills. Nice plug and play mod, good condition, few marks. £100 delivered
IMG_7192.jpg

USA front plate holder for Nismo 2015+. Brand new with fixings. £25 delivered
IMG_7199.jpg

Smoked LED rear fog light. Multifunction (reverse, reflector, side and fog light. Superb condition. £50 delivered.
IMG_7196.jpg

2 x 370 K&N Panel filters, and new cleaning kit. Panels used but in good condition. £50 delivered
IMG_7200.jpg

Nissan DAB Module. fits inline to USB input for stereo, allows DAB station list all using stock screen and touch functionality. Needs a new antenna as I used mine, might be useful to someone? I didn't get a good signal as I live out in a village, but once driven near town was great. £20 delivered.
IMG_7201.jpg
IMG_7186.jpg

Finally, no pics yet. 370Z ARK Grip V2 exhaust. Excellent condition. £700 collection only.

Where is collection from?
Interested in the exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Nso93, 29 December 2018 - 12:16 PM.

#3 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:25 PM

Where is collection from?
Interested in the exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, location would be super helpful here wouldn't it!! My bad :D
I'm in Dorset, DT11 Postcode.
Or my office is BH21

Edited by mattross1313, 29 December 2018 - 12:34 PM.

#4 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,983 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:22 PM

That DAB unit sounds like a bargain for anyone with Connect Premium :)  I'm sure the aerial wouldn't be too hard to sort out.

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#5 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

That DAB unit sounds like a bargain for anyone with Connect Premium :)  I'm sure the aerial wouldn't be too hard to sort out.

Cheers Paul, hopefully it's useful to someone. I paid much much more for this, but seems they have come down in price.

#6 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:10 PM

Dab module sold :)

#7 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:12 PM

Filters now sold (can't seem.to edit the post, so bear with me :lol: )

#8 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,802 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:36 AM

I have put Sold next to the two items now sold on the first thread.   :thumbsup:

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#9 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:09 PM

Hi Matt

Apologies for a slight hi-jack of this thread, but do you have a part number or details of the DAB unit that you've just sold?  I'd like to add DAB to my 370Z and really like the idea of keeping the originality of the stock set up.  Thanks in advance if you can help.

Regards

Dave

#10 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

Hi Matt

Apologies for a slight hi-jack of this thread, but do you have a part number or details of the DAB unit that you've just sold?  I'd like to add DAB to my 370Z and really like the idea of keeping the originality of the stock set up.  Thanks in advance if you can help.

Regards

Dave

Hey Dave, I think this is the part I had. I can't remember the part number, but it looks about right incl the box it's in.

https://www.ebay.co....&frcectupt=true

#11 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Hi Matt, thanks for that.  I'm tempted but will do a little bit more research to make sure it is compatible with the 370Z,  None of the eBay listings mention compatibility with the 370Z...

EDIT: Looks like there is more than one Nissan DAB unit depending on model and version (I found two different part numbers last night).  I will endeavour to find out which one works (unless you would kindly ask your buyer for a part number assuming you have shipped it already...)

#12 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:30 AM

Illuminated sills now sold. Just the Nismo plate holder left. I will also have front and rear 'Z' burger badges in gloss black available soon.

(unless you would kindly ask your buyer for a part number assuming you have shipped it already...)

Hi Dave, Sorry only just saw your edit post. I'll drop the buyer a message.

#13 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:41 PM

Hi Matt

Thanks for that.  I hope you don't mind (bit cheeky I know), but I found the buyer on 'the other channel' and dropped him a message so I have the part number thanks.  Now to try and find one...

Regards

Dave

#14 mattross1313

mattross1313

Zedlet

• User
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

Good detective work Dave, I'll leave you guys work it all out :)

• Dave G likes this