32 replies to this topic

#21 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 11,097 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:47 PM

Nearside rear tyre under-inflated? Glad your rear sprong is okay though...

And apparently you use the brakes rarely so henceforth known as Le's Go, Lesmo....

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

#22 milanored

milanored

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:56 PM

Today in the dealer for its 5th Service and MOT.

https://video.citnow.com/vx4hMWRDLyb

All good - All Green, no Advisories.  Brakes 30% Warn after 5 years

30 % in 5 years how the hell do you slow down maybe a parachute lol
  • Chubbs and LESmo like this

#23 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,905 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:01 PM

Dear Friends,

I will cover your concerns as such.

Mr Chubbs I liken myself to one Mr Jenson Button smooth on the controls and sympathetic to the equipment..  I did wonder if you would notice the W Brace.  I CGI'd the rust in  :lol:

Mr JohnFK

I checked before and after MOT and they are pretty much spot on 35

6ec330367f9e8aa4d333758beb08be6f.jpg

I suspect it could do with 4 wheel alignment at some point after 5 years it’s got to be out I would say.

Mr Milanored, I have little use of the brakes travelling when I do I have actually once managed the entire journey to the car park at work with nearly no brakes. Most mornings If I have to brake perhaps 8 times in the whole journey. The car pretty much spends its time on the A14 and most of that at the moment is 40mph.  :D

However the dealer was shocked they were originals.  Now a parachute might just work.  I told the dealer I use other cars to slow down.  That and the drag from the Huge Wing I carry around...

• Chubbs, Paul_S, milanored and 1 other like this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#24 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,308 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:07 PM

That gauge looks familiar?  CAT Driver Training gift?  Quality item!

• LESmo likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#25 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,905 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:10 PM

I have a tread gauge from CAT in the car as well.  Am I the only person who keeps a Pressure Gauge and Tread Gauge in  the car? 

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#26 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,308 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

I have a tread gauge from CAT in the car as well.  Am I the only person who keeps a Pressure Gauge and Tread Gauge in  the car? 

Yes, I have one of those too :)

I keep a pressure gauge in the car, but not a tread gauge.  I don't drive the car so hard that I have to check if my tyres are legal at the end of every journey ;)

• LESmo and Neutreus like this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#27 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,905 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:18 PM

Clearly nor do I...… :lol:

• Chubbs and Paul_S like this

Posted Image

#28 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,905 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:10 PM

Meanwhile my old 350z was MOT’d a few days ago and the result was mixed. It’s had a hard second part of its life...

059f6593997f131cf62e960d7765b9b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Chubbs likes this

Posted Image

#29 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 11,097 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:14 PM

Thats sad Les. I know how that feels.
  • LESmo likes this

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

#30 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,905 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:19 PM

It’s had a very bad life see if you can work out when I sold it..

ac60ce23c98e7f2b5000403796de63b9.jpg

f0a8182168f6740e23fe7737c3ae5f6d.jpg

Posted Image

#31 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,637 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

What a good idea, Les - Think I'll see if I can find the reg numbers of my old Z's. One of them was YE55 ZZZ* - can't remember the others.

*just checked it - passed every time.

...now to look for the others.

• LESmo likes this

Posted Image

A to Zee to B

#32 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,905 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:56 AM

Only a small thing but noticed my Key protector was scratched up so replaced this morning with a new one.

291a7a2ca84a7cd65ef65fe0fc0f42b2.jpg

£9.99 delivered.

• Chubbs and Alex_C like this

Posted Image

#33 John_K

John_K

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 828 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:38 PM

I can see clearly now...

39A65C3D-0569-4065-9FB9-AEBD9DD3303B.jpeg
  • Chubbs, Paul_S and Dave G like this
Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'