#1 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:55 PM

So we're planning another Karting event at the same place as last year, Formula Fast in Milton Keynes.

Sat 23rd March 2019, 1pm start for briefing/kit etc.

The cost is £26 plus £2.50 balaclava hire (or you can bring your own) for 10 lap qualifying and 20 min race.

If you'd like to come along, you can save a bit of time on the day by pre-registering here. Use event code: 32501 (if you've been before you should be able to log in with your existing details).

Even if you don't want to participate in the karting, spectators are welcome, there's a large viewing gallery overlooking the track.

We've also reserved rooms at the DeVere Horwood Estate on the night of the 23rd at a price of £85.00 B+B single occupancy, £95.00 double occupancy, please quote nissansportz when you make your reservation.

Please let us know if you're coming along and whether you're participating in the karting or not and if you've booked a room.

Attendees list

ChasGFL (Karting only)

Paul_S (Karting) + Sarah

Chubbs

Lesmo & Cazza - Hotel Only.

#2 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,782 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:47 PM

I like the sound of this!  Last year was a hoot.  Put me down as a driver please :)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#3 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Bump - updated with more details

#4 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,485 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:45 PM

Excellent - Sign me up for another drive. Good venue - good karts.

• Paul_S likes this

Posted Image

A to Zee to B

#5 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 33,782 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:51 PM

Superb! :clap:

I'll be karting and Sarah and I will be staying over at the hotel.  Just to be social, you understand! :drinks:

I expect Sarah might want to do something else whilst I kart.  If other non-karters are interested an alternative plan could be made for you :)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#6 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,733 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:11 PM

I have booked the Hotel - we will be social also.  Won't make the Karting though.  But will be there for the evening.  Looking forward too it.  Breakfast was Mega last time!

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Events 2019