#1 Jbiggz

Jbiggz

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:47 AM

Hello everyone,

Joined the group because it seems more active in meets than 350z-uk. Had my Z just over a year and loving it. The summer just gone I won a competition for a quite a few car parts, so now it's modded I'm ready to get it on some club stands this summer. Is there anyone on here from Yorkshire? Looking forward to meeting some fellow petrolheads. Cheers!

Screenshot_20190209-014243__01.jpg
  • Paul_S, A Pair Of Flabby Wings, Neutreus and 1 other like this

#2 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,637 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:42 AM

Welcome mate. Your wheels really suit the car (what are they?) and the wing sets it all off very nicely. Got any more photos?

Yes, the club has quite a few meets, workshop days and events organised for this year. Sign up for as many as you wish. We'd love to see you and your motor. We're a friendly, welcoming bunch, with a collective Z enthusiasm/knowledge that goes back several years. Additionally, we're a bit laid-back and not too hectic. That, in a nutshell, is why I love this place. Hope you like it too.

Edit ...I see you chose the fastest colour.

• Paul_S, Jeff-W, vjordon and 1 other like this

Posted Image

A to Zee to B

#3 Kev T

Kev T

Zedling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:28 AM

Hello and welcome.

• Jbiggz likes this

#4 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,168 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:15 AM

Hello everyone,

Joined the group because it seems more active in meets than 350z-uk. Had my Z just over a year and loving it. The summer just gone I won a competition for a quite a few car parts, so now it's modded I'm ready to get it on some club stands this summer. Is there anyone on here from Yorkshire? Looking forward to meeting some fellow petrolheads. Cheers!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190209-014243__01.jpg

Hi Jbiggz :welcometonissansportz:

Your Z looks epic in that pic!  I'm a fan of the rear spoiler too.

• Jbiggz likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#5 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:47 PM

Welcome Jbiggz, love the Zed and the pic.

If you can make it get yourself down to the Karting in Milton Keynes on the 23rd March

• Paul_S and Jbiggz like this

#6 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:34 PM

Hello and welcome from me too. :hello:

As others have said, I really do like your wheels. If you were thinking of selling them my address has the Y-word in it. :D

Although I suspect may be a fair distance from you as I don't recognise the car park - are you North, South, East or West Yorks? I suspect from the picture North or West. I'm a weirdo from the East.
  • Jbiggz likes this

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - ". . . vigorously shakes out all your loose change and sends you hyperventilating on your way".
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though - good.

#7 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 10,852 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:19 PM

Welcome.  Great looking car. Love the Wheels - is that a Nismo Wing?

• Jbiggz likes this
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#8 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,586 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:40 PM

Welcome! I'll echo the thoughts, your Z looks really nice, subtle changes but that suit it - looking forward to seeing some different angles and meeting you at some of the events  :thumbs:

• Jbiggz likes this

2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune. Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack.
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#9 Jbiggz

Jbiggz

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, appreciate the feedback on the car too. The wheels are TSW Nurburgring's, TSW was the main sponsor of the competition and I had my pick of the full range.

The spoiler is a cheap fleabay one, looks like a replica of the nismo wing, just doesn't have the vertical support in the centre as the nismo does.

I'm based in Wakefield, west Yorkshire and that car park is the Askham Bar York park & ride. 

I'd like to share more photos of the car, where's the best place to post them on here? and will I need to downsize them at all? pics pop out of my camera around 20MB  :P

#10 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,637 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:55 PM

You WON your wheels? ...or am I misunderstanding you? How did you do it?

Posted Image

A to Zee to B

#11 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,168 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:18 PM

I think "the competition" is an alternative club.  But I could be wrong.

#12 Jbiggz

Jbiggz

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:31 PM

Sorry for not giving any details it was a competition run by LK performance a company based in Cleckheaton. It was sponsored by TSW primarily but also included bc racing coilovers, hardrace suspension upgrades, K&N induction kit, yokohama tyres, paintkillers vinyl wrappers, and Meguiar's. A fair bit haha. Got the car back this week from the wrappers, got a few wrapping details done to the car. The meguiar's part included a day at their HQ learning how to properly detail a car using their products. Am I allowed to post links? There's a few bits of promo footage for it all around the Web.
  • Chubbs, Paul_S, A Pair Of Flabby Wings and 1 other like this

#13 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,168 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:39 PM

Oh wow!! :notworthy:

Yeah, let's see it then! :)

#14 Jbiggz

Jbiggz

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:50 PM

This blog post from LK Performance should sum it up with a few pics and a video

https://www.lkperfor...ith-meguiars-uk
  • Chubbs, Paul_S and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#15 Paul_S

Paul_S

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,168 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:06 PM

I've just watched a part of the video, but I am V impressed :thumbs:

I'll watch the whole thing properly tomorrow.

• A Pair Of Flabby Wings and Jbiggz like this

#16 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:31 PM

Likewise.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, appreciate the feedback on the car too. The wheels are TSW Nurburgring's, TSW was the main sponsor of the competition and I had my pick of the full range.

The spoiler is a cheap fleabay one, looks like a replica of the nismo wing, just doesn't have the vertical support in the centre as the nismo does.

I'm based in Wakefield, west Yorkshire and that car park is the Askham Bar York park & ride. 

[. . .]

That was a lucky guess on my part (from West Yorks and pictured in North Yorks).  That must be the new Askham Bar car park then - I used to use the old one at Tesco many years ago, but there are a few a bit further round the A64 that are more convenient - but I did pass it the other day on my way to the Tesco filling station, although I wasn't in the Zed, but I did fill up with Momentum.  I will keep my eyes and ears open for you in future though. :)

• Paul_S likes this

2007 350Z (my second Zed) - ". . . vigorously shakes out all your loose change and sends you hyperventilating on your way".
2011 Yaris 1.33 (my third Yaris) - With an extra 30cc and an extra gear it's become the S-Class of small cars.  Far less pretentious though - good.

#17 Alex_C

Alex_C

Zedling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:23 AM

Welcome from me. Really nice looking car! :)
2016 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate - Daily commuting tardis!
2016 Nissan Squishsquash -  The economical runabout!
1965 VW Beetle - (Very) Long-term Project Car!
2007 Audi RS4 Avant - 400hp load lugger!
2004 Nissan 350z - How can I squeeze another car on my driveway?!

#18 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,637 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:02 AM

Wow again! What have you had wrapped? ...just started to watch the Meguiars vid.

Posted Image

A to Zee to B

#19 Jbiggz

Jbiggz

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:23 PM

Here are some photos of what's been wrapped now it's finally clean. All wrapped gloss black: roof, B pillars, rear diffuser and front bumper. Keeping it subtle alongside the grey.

Edit: forgot mirrors too  :D

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20190210-171803__01.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190210-142950__01.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190210-143022__01.jpg

Edited by Jbiggz, 10 February 2019 - 05:24 PM.

• Paul_S and A Pair Of Flabby Wings like this

#20 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 392 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:35 PM

Hi Jbiggz!

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said already!  So instead I'll just say welcome to the club - glad you found us :)

Look forward to seeing more pics (I'll watch the vid when I get a moment...)

• Jbiggz likes this