#21 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:39 am

Hah nice one mate, if you're about before Thu I may well take you up on that as I'll be away for a few days then, although still plan to get to this it'll just mean a late night drive home Sat as I'll be working til 12. It's a good job Kimbolton isn't that far away.

#22 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,653 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:07 pm

Would definitely have attended this, but I just won a pair of tickets for a guided tour of the new Spurs stadium. There's only one thing more important than my car, so guess where I'll be :)

• Paul_S, Gasitup and ChasGFL like this

Posted Image

A to Zee to B

#23 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,738 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:05 am

Would definitely have attended this, but I just won a pair of tickets for a guided tour of the new Spurs stadium. There's only one thing more important than my car, so guess where I'll be :)

Sorry you won't be there, but congratulations on your win!

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#24 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:25 am

Congrats Chubbs!

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#25 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 July 2019 - 03:56 am

Ok Kimbolton is nearly upon us (Tomorrow).  As you know because we couldn't really get the numbers together this year is a Mini Meet.  We are in with the Individual classic cars in area 99 (which I was in three years ago) its this area you need to ask for.  Cars can arrive from 7:30am. 

Its going to make it a challenge to get us all together but I will try by getting there as early as I can and taking over an area with the pop ups and flag which we can move later.  Once in area 99 look for the nissansportz flag.  I have been told we can be put together - but the logistics of that are going to be complicated.  The prime slots in that area get taken quickly. 

Remember to have the £10 for the car and pay at the gate - they only take cash.  I will see whoever can make it tomorrow.  It will be a nice surprise to see who comes.  But unfortunately I cannot guarantee we will all be together.  But I will try.

See you tomorrow if you can make it.

Attached Files

Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#26 Gasitup

Gasitup

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:23 am

Ok Kimbolton is nearly upon us (Tomorrow).  As you know because we couldn't really get the numbers together this year is a Mini Meet.  We are in with the Individual classic cars in area 99 (which I was in three years ago) its this area you need to ask for.  Cars can arrive from 7:30am. 

Its going to make it a challenge to get us all together but I will try by getting there as early as I can and taking over an area with the pop ups and flag which we can move later.  Once in area 99 look for the nissansportz flag.  I have been told we can be put together - but the logistics of that are going to be complicated.  The prime slots in that area get taken quickly. 

Remember to have the £10 for the car and pay at the gate - they only take cash.  I will see whoever can make it tomorrow.  It will be a nice surprise to see who comes.  But unfortunately I cannot guarantee we will all be together.  But I will try.

See you tomorrow if you can make it.

Morning Lesmo. Myself and chas are definitely coming. He’s on a weekend jolly but early isn’t a problem for me. Do you fancy a breakfast meet before going into kimbolton. Im coming A14 and off at St Neots I think? We had talked about meeting at Raunds McDonald’s then having a mini convoy from there. A sedate run unlike following Chubbs
So if chas is in the land of the living an early start isn’t an issue. looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • LESmo likes this

#27 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:32 am

Hi Mate,

It would make life easier if we did go in together.

I guess You will be going down the A14 onto A428 - so it would make sense to meet up at Caxton Gibbet McDonalds (Just Past Cambourne heading towards St Neots on the A428) as that is a 24 Hour one.    There is a Shell garage the other side of the road.  Kimbolton opens at 7:30am - after about 8 am that there are more cars and queues.  We also have to take the low car route in - they have had one for the past couple of years.    We could collect Chas (if he didn't want to go out of the way) on the Road into the event.  We would likely arrive at around 8:20am

7:30am at Caxton?  Leave around 8am and drive to the place its about 12 miles from there?  The one on the A1 is facing the wrong way and we would have to go up and back on the A1.  Address is:

McDonalds

Caxton Gibbet

CAXTON GIBBET PARK

CAXTON,

CB23 3PE

Otherwise I will go direct and grab a spot.

• Gasitup likes this

Posted Image

#28 jr6yam

jr6yam

Zedlister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:53 am

Hoping to come along tomorrow, if that's ok?

Will be going direct to Kimbolton. Hoping to get there fairly early; but it's wife dependent!

• Gasitup likes this

#29 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:55 am

That’s great area 99 is general classic cars. Weather looks dry and the 99 area has far more tree cover.

So if it turns hot we are in the dry - remember chairs if you have them.

Posted Image

#30 Gasitup

Gasitup

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:34 pm

Hoping to come along tomorrow, if that's ok?
Will be going direct to Kimbolton. Hoping to get there fairly early; but it's wife dependent!

My GF will get me up

#31 Gasitup

Gasitup

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:46 pm

Hi Mate,

It would make life easier if we did go in together.

I guess You will be going down the A14 onto A428 - so it would make sense to meet up at Caxton Gibbet McDonalds (Just Past Cambourne heading towards St Neots on the A428) as that is a 24 Hour one.    There is a Shell garage the other side of the road.  Kimbolton opens at 7:30am - after about 8 am that there are more cars and queues.  We also have to take the low car route in - they have had one for the past couple of years.    We could collect Chas (if he didn't want to go out of the way) on the Road into the event.  We would likely arrive at around 8:20am

7:30am at Caxton?  Leave around 8am and drive to the place its about 12 miles from there?  The one on the A1 is facing the wrong way and we would have to go up and back on the A1.  Address is:

McDonalds
Caxton Gibbet
CAXTON GIBBET PARK
CAXTON,
CB23 3PE

Otherwise I will go direct and grab a spot.

Iv just looked at my route again Lesmo.
I will go Meet chas at Raunds then we can catch you on the B road into kimbolton
I will PM my mobile. Mick.

https://www.theaa.co...lingborough, UK

#32 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:02 pm

Thats great - You won't miss me.   But I will be very close to the venue.  I will come down the B645 from St Neots.  Presumably you will both come the same way from the A1.  I will let you know when I have arrived by Text.

Posted Image

#33 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:16 pm

Just looked and you will be coming at the site from a different direction so I will drive past the event and into Kimbolton as there is some parking on the high street according to Google Earth.  

Posted Image

#34 John_K

John_K

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 879 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:17 pm

Enjoy your day tomorrow all

Plenty of pics of Chas car cleaning required ;-)
  • LESmo and Gasitup like this
Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

#35 Gasitup

Gasitup

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:34 pm

Just looked and you will be coming at the site from a different direction so I will drive past the event and into Kimbolton as there is some parking on the high street according to Google Earth.  

Ok Lesmo. Will text you in morning

• LESmo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVENTS 2019