Posted Image

Photo

Somebody went car shopping today .........

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,684 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:41 pm

POPULAR

And ended up with this on my driveway ..............

MyGTR.jpg

Absolutely chuffed to bits. She's a Gunmetal Grey 11 plate with cream leather seats and 37,000 on the clock. Litchfield Stage 1 tune (which includes Milltek Y PIpe) running 580BHP. I only thought I was going to look at and test drive the car but it was all prepped and we sorted a deal out and I ended up driving back with her. The garage was in Bradford so a long way for me and sadly she got filthy on the way home, so excuse the dirt!

There are a couple of cosmetic bits that need a little attention but the bodywork seems to be in great order (I'll find out when I clean her properly tomorrow afternoon)  and mechanically very sound - bell housing recently replaced etc.

I'll look forward to driving her down to the MOD day on the 24th but for now she's tucked up in bed (thanks to Blobbish I knew she'd go in the garage). There might be a couple of bits I need help with now at the MOD day!

GTRgarage.jpg

• paul_k, LESmo, Chilli Red and 9 others like this

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe

2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes. Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#2 John_K

John_K

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 879 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:46 pm

Congratulations mate
  • Neutreus likes this
Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

#3 Paul_S

Paul_S

Club Chairman and AutoGadgetZ Trader

• Root Admin (10)
  • 34,738 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:55 pm

Oh WOW!

That's a whole lot of awesome mate. Very pleased for you.

Fantastic to see another GT-R in the club!
  • Neutreus likes this

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

I manufacture and sell 370Z & GT-R Reversing Camera (Backup Camera) Kits

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

#4 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:28 pm

Very nice Neil, you should given me a shout, we could have met up for a coffee.

• Neutreus likes this
Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev  remap 

#5 JohnFK

JohnFK

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 11,217 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:34 am

At last Neil! Well done and welcome to the only car I've ever driven that provokes thumbsup from bikers!
  • Paul_S and Neutreus like this

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - Muttley
(its the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - The Expensive Mistress
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - Dumbo

Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R
MY11 with Recaros - The General
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - Dastardly

[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

#6 blobbish

blobbish

Club Secretary

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:39 am

Now I know we tested it going in, but can you get out of the car once it's in....

Enjoy mate, I love mine. I think its the only car I've had that people don't want to race just look.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  • Neutreus likes this

Current - 2009 GTR Premium, Stage 2

Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.

#7 paul_k

paul_k

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 5,942 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:12 am

Excellent news loving the colour. depending on when the Stage 1 was done it may be well over 600hp
Rear lower spoiler with red stripe is very Nismo.
Bet you are loving it!
2016 GT-R Recaro Black. Stage 1 engine and gearbox remap epic!

No 1 GT-R Black Black from Marshalls. Helmet signed by Mizuno...
Paul_S Reversing Camera - Sold.

Sept 01 2004 Z GT gunmetal Alezan gone but not forgotten

#8 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Committee Member (10)
  • 11,165 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:27 am

Wow that’s a bit of kit. I know you have wanted one for a long time. Love the Nismo stripe on the rear. Congratulations you deserve it. Between you and Blobbish we have a lot more GTR owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current  - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start ButtonGT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust SystemCustom Blank Button Delete   Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Posted Image

#9 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,684 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:28 pm

Very nice Neil, you should given me a shout, we could have met up for a coffee.

I didn't even think of that sorry Gav, that would have been great. Hopefully I'll catch you at an event before long!

Now I know we tested it going in, but can you get out of the car once it's in....

Enjoy mate, I love mine. I think its the only car I've had that people don't want to race just look.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

A lot easier than I thought mate. I need a little more padding for the wall because the door isn't quite in the same place as the Audi but it's all good.

Excellent news loving the colour. depending on when the Stage 1 was done it may be well over 600hp
Rear lower spoiler with red stripe is very Nismo.
Bet you are loving it!

I am Paul, it's so nice being in a car that is much more mechanical sounding and the power delivery with being twin turbo etc is very different to the RS3. Loving it.

I do have a little glitch list now having put quite a few miles on the car but I'll post separately about that and get some advice (1 or 2 may be able to be sorted at the MOD day)

Right, I'm off to give her a proper clean! (If the rain holds off!!)

• Paul_S and Gav C like this

2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes. Optional extras: Dynamic pack, black styling pack, Audi sound system, cruise control, reversing camera, advanced key, electric folding body coloured mirrors, electrically adjustable lumbar support and non smokers pack - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition (manual) - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers, Black 'Z' badges, removal of GT Edition stripes - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#10 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:28 pm

I didn't even think of that sorry Gav, that would have been great. Hopefully I'll catch you at an event before long!

No Problem Neil, where abouts in Bradford was it?

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev  remap 

#11 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,684 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:09 pm

AutoPrestige pal.

#12 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

ZedMeister

• Members (10)
  • 22,864 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:28 pm

You dark horse Neil! Fantastic choice, she’s a stunner!
  • Neutreus likes this

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it

Check out our - 2014 & 2015 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#13 nacnud

nacnud

International Zedlister

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 August 2019 - 07:45 pm

Well done Neil! Have fun, and take care

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
  • Neutreus likes this
John D. B) 

#14 oxfordlad

oxfordlad

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:30 am

Lovely looking motor mate very jealous!!

• Neutreus likes this

#15 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:19 am

Awesome, fantastic car mate, congrats.

• Neutreus likes this

#16 Dave G

Dave G

Zedlet

• Members (10)
  • 466 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:31 am

Nice one Neil, congrats.  You've threatened to do that for a while!  Look forward to seeing it at the workshop day next month. :)

• Neutreus likes this

#17 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,684 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:08 pm

I've given her a good ole clean and wax now. Discovered a few more little chips etc but that's to be expected with the Nissan thin paint - nothing that can't be sorted out in due course.

Thought I'd post a couple more pics now she's clean ............

Waxed GTR 1.jpg

Waxed GTR 2.jpg

Waxed GTR 3.jpg

Waxed GTR 4.jpg

• Paul_S and Dave G like this

#18 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

Events/OCDT

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:02 pm

That is a fearsome lookin’ machine.
  • Neutreus likes this
Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

#19 paul_k

paul_k

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 5,942 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:36 pm

Looks great, I’ve lost count of the number of stone chips on mine

Still on original discs? If so then probably not tracked or any hard braking from over 100
  • Neutreus likes this
2016 GT-R Recaro Black. Stage 1 engine and gearbox remap epic!

No 1 GT-R Black Black from Marshalls. Helmet signed by Mizuno...
Paul_S Reversing Camera - Sold.

Sept 01 2004 Z GT gunmetal Alezan gone but not forgotten

#20 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:46 pm

Looking good 👍
  • Neutreus likes this