1 reply to this topic

#1 filiside

filiside

Zedlister

• User
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:42 am

Hello guys! The stock exhaust on my 2009 Nissan GT-R Premium is a bit boring and I am really planning to buy an upgrade. Thinking of buying a Magnaflow Nissan GT-R Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust. Does anyone know where I can buy it in the US? Their website says its out of stock. 

#2 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Moderators (10)
  • 2,732 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:58 pm

HI!

I'm afraid I can't help with that one as I'm based in the UK. I know we do have a few memebers from across the pond so hopefully one of them might be albe to assist.

Funnily enough, I'm toying with an upgrade on mine. I have a Miltek Y-Pipe that the previous owner had installed at Litchfield and people do comment on the fact that it's quite loud - I think I need to let Mrs N drive the car so I can see what it's like from the outside before I go louder.

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe

2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN