#1 Kev T

Kev T

Zedling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 December 2019 - 04:11 pm

With another service and MOT looming soon and my current MPSS down to around 2.5mm i decided it was time to change despite the Growler being a garage Queen over winter, so having read many reviews and posts i have decided on the MPS4s as the best all rounder for me. I went with e tyres as they have 10% off over this weekend and went for a size up as they are currently available, so 255/35/19 and 285/19/35 for a reasonable 733. good old English pounds fitted this coming Friday at a local Tyre fitters

I have great expectations of these tyres as the older MPSS were great !

• Chilli Red, Gasitup and Gav C like this

#2 Gav C

Gav C

Zedlet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 05:23 pm

Great price, IIRC I paid £850 for MPS4`s on the front and MPSS on the rears as the MP4s on the rear.

• Gasitup likes this
Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev  remap 

#3 Kev T

Kev T

Zedling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:28 am

Ok then i have had the new MPS4s fitted this morning and first impressions are very good, they feel planted and very confidence inspiring from cold, they also seem quieter than the MPSS as well.

I liked the old MPSS but did find that particularly when cold they would tramline on uneven surfaces which the MPS4s do not, of course the ultimate test will be a track day which will not be until the spring at the earliest but at the moment i would certainly recommend them .

• Gasitup likes this

#4 Gasitup

Gasitup

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:05 pm

Ok then i have had the new MPS4s fitted this morning and first impressions are very good, they feel planted and very confidence inspiring from cold, they also seem quieter than the MPSS as well.

I liked the old MPSS but did find that particularly when cold they would tramline on uneven surfaces which the MPS4s do not, of course the ultimate test will be a track day which will not be until the spring at the earliest but at the moment i would certainly recommend them .

I agree. Renewed mine with Michelin’s and almost eliminated the tramlining.
Roll on spring 2020 for some Z fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Kev T likes this