7 replies to this topic

#1 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 2,774 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:19 am

For some reason, I have just noticed that my sig seems to have gone crazy with a ton of gobbledy gook. Anyone know why this might be and how to remedy it?

• Chilli Red likes this

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#2 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 2,774 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:25 am

I've just resolved it myself. It seems my sig had put into programming text, the various font style and colour at the beginning and end for each of the lines in my sig.

I just went into my sig settings and deleted all the blurb and reset the font size and colour and all seems well again.

Thought I'd leave this post here instead of deleting it in case anyone else's has done the same.

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#3 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Club Secretary

• Committee Member (10)
  • 23,012 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:35 am

Paul mention this at the AGM on Saturday :doh:  It is something to do with the new forum I think, (unless that was something else) :)

You need to stay awake and pay more attention   :lol:

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too
Check out our - 2014 & 2015 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#4 Chilli Red

Chilli Red

Club Secretary

• Committee Member (10)
  • 23,012 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:37 am

I think Avatars will be affected next :D 

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d  premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too
Check out our - 2014 & 2015 Annual Club Newsletter Round-ups - Here
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

#5 Neutreus

Neutreus

Zedling

• Committee Member (10)
  • 2,774 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:51 am

Paul mention this at the AGM on Saturday :doh:  It is something to do with the new forum I think, (unless that was something else) :)

You need to stay awake and pay more attention   :lol:

Oops :pinch: :blush2:

I remember talk of the changes but not the sigs. I was of course already consuming alcohol so I shall fully blame that :crazy:

• Chilli Red likes this

#6 Jeff-W

Jeff-W

Events/OCDT

• Committee Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,186 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:20 pm

I think Avatars will be affected next :D

If there’s a change to my Avatar, should I seek medical help?

• Chilli Red and Neutreus like this
Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

#7 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Moderators (10)
  • 11,417 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 December 2019 - 04:09 pm

Same happened to me when I went back from Committee to Moderator - it was something to do with changing groups I think Paul said.  I ended up copying mine back from ZClub one as they were the same .  To safeguard the signatures I would suggest copying and pasting it into  a email to your yourself once its fixed especially if its complicated with lots of links to posts.  Unless like me its used elsewhere and is he same.

• Neutreus likes this

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

#8 A Pair Of Flabby Wings

A Pair Of Flabby Wings

Zedling

• Members (10)
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:47 pm

I'd just be grateful that in order to obtain an answer to a question that might have an element of criticism in it you haven't been told to raise a point of order, or forget it.