Neutreus

Events Organiser

• Committee Member (10)
  • 3,003 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 August 2020 - 06:49 pm

Spoiler

• Chubbs likes this
2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#62 Chubbs

Chubbs

ZedMeister

• Founding Member (10)
  • 16,814 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:10 pm

Toto looked very p****d off at the end of the race. Mercedes won't like to think they have been beaten fair & square, both strategically and mechanically.

As you said, Neutreus, well done to the Red Bull team - they got it right.

It's weird to see a Mercedes chasing hopelessly, isn't it?

• Neutreus likes this

Posted Image

A to Zee to B

#63 Neutreus

Neutreus

Events Organiser

• Committee Member (10)
  • 3,003 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 August 2020 - 10:29 am

Yeah, not something we've seen for a long while (really since the Hybrid era started) but definitely something we want to see more of!

• Chubbs likes this
2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#64 LESmo

LESmo

Founding Member

• Moderators (10)
  • 11,672 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 10 August 2020 - 05:34 pm

I like what the Tyre manufacturer has done at silverstone.  Mixed it up.  Good race where you could not be sure what was happening.  Lewis had a reason to worry about those rears I was expecting them to de-laminate at any moment

Good to see the 70th Anniversary Race at Silverstone seemed right.  Lando still continues to impress me.  Our future after Lewis is safe.  What is Seb doing - he can drive, he just seems to be off sorts and his team mate is not making it any better, I cannot see him being in that seat at the end of the season if he keeps being so public about his unhappiness.

• Neutreus likes this

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,