#1 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:52 am

I did this a couple of years ago on a very cold and snowy day and I'm planning on doing this again this year if anyone else would like to join me. Starting point is Sharnbrook Hotel (MK44 1LX) where you'll get a cooked and continental breakfast buffet with refreshments and then a drive out to Sywell Aerodrome. When I did it last time we formed up on the runway then had an individual sprint back down the runway afterwards. You can pay extra for unlimited runs.

The cost is £15 adults, £7.50 Under 12s and if you're interested register here: https://www.petrolhe...eeting-driveout and they'll send you a link to purchase tickets and don't forget to let us know if you're going.

bmd.jpg IMG_20180910_0001.jpg IMG_20180910_0002.jpg

• Chilli Red and Neutreus like this

#2 Neutreus

Neutreus

Events Organiser

• Committee Member (10)
  • 3,000 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:51 pm

I remember that well Chas as I was supposed to be joining you but was snowed in!

Sadly I am at a Wedding on 5th April otherwise I would have joined you for this. Looked a great meet despite the weather.

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#3 ChasGFL

ChasGFL

Zedlet

• Committee Member
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:55 pm

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully you'll make it one day!

• Neutreus likes this

#4 Gasitup

Gasitup

Zedlet

• Moderators
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 07:48 pm

Could be a great one to catch up on chas. I will PM you buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • ChasGFL likes this

#5 Paul_S

Paul_S

ZedMeister

• Moderators (10)
  • 35,383 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:51 am

Sorry mate, I'm booked up that weekend.  A real shame because it sounds like a hoot!

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Zwith a plethora of minor bespoke mods' 

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY