#1 Neutreus

Neutreus

Events Organiser

• Committee Member (10)
  • 2,943 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:31 pm

Good evening everyone,

Further to the Chairman's message on the Notice Board, I wanted to update you all on the planned events for 2020.

I think we'd all agree that the current pandemic is unprecedented in modern times, I've certainly never experienced anything like this in nigh on 50 years. No matter what your views on the matter, the situation is ever evolving and as such, as a club, we need to take a pragmatic point of view towards events organised and endorsed by us as a club. You and your familes saftey must be at the fore of our minds.

At this point of time, we will be closely monitoring the situation and I will liaise with Venue's and Events Orgnaisers closer to each event to decide on how best to proceed taking into account Government advice at the time. I will then post up in the relevant forum. Naturally any 3rd party events that you are due to attend, I would suggest speaking with the relevant organisers and then making an informed decision yourselves closer to the time.

I appreciate that some of you may have paid for hotels or events already and my hope is that the we get over the worst of this disease sooner rather than later so that we can all start getting back to our normal lives and enjoying the car show season! Sadly some of us may incur financial losses if any events do get cancelled but this may be unavoidable.

So in the meantime, I hope you and your familes stay healthy, keep washing your hands and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me but I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks,

Neil.

Events Organiser.

• dj370zNismo and Chilli Red like this
2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Events 2020, Coronavirus, Covid-19