4 replies to this topic

#1 dj370zNismo

dj370zNismo

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 2,745 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 August 2020 - 02:18 pm

Lovely gunmetal grey GT-R drove through the village of Hampton on the Hill Warwickshire today about 12.30pm. Didnt see the reg but it sounded majestic! Couldnt tell it it had an after market exhaust but loved the sound!!
  • Chubbs likes this
2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93
2004 Azure Blue 350Z

#2 Neutreus

Neutreus

Events Organiser

• Committee Member (10)
  • 3,003 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 August 2020 - 12:58 pm

Lovely gunmetal grey GT-R drove through the village of Hampton on the Hill Warwickshire today about 12.30pm. Didnt see the reg but it sounded majestic! Couldnt tell it it had an after market exhaust but loved the sound!!

Yayyyyyy! :happy2:  I've been spotted on the open road at last  :biggrin2: 

T'was I, having been to see my parents in Hampton Magna just round the corner from you! It's the standard exhaust but has had a Miltek Y-Pipe fitted to remove the secondary cat's - one of the side effects is of course, a better sounding exhaust. Glad you liked it :thumbsup:

• Chubbs, dj370zNismo, John_K and 1 other like this
2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#3 dj370zNismo

dj370zNismo

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 2,745 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 August 2020 - 01:14 pm

Yayyyyyy! :happy2:  I've been spotted on the open road at last  :biggrin2:

T'was I, having been to see my parents in Hampton Magna just round the corner from you! It's the standard exhaust but has had a Miltek Y-Pipe fitted to remove the secondary cat's - one of the side effects is of course, a better sounding exhaust. Glad you liked it :thumbsup:

Wicked! I try my best with the spotting!!!  I was at the the St Charles Borromeo church and heard you first before I saw you and you weren't even 'gunning it! 

• Chubbs and Neutreus like this
2004 Azure Blue 350Z

#4 Neutreus

Neutreus

Events Organiser

• Committee Member (10)
  • 3,003 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 August 2020 - 06:30 pm

Wicked! I try my best with the spotting!!!  I was at the the St Charles Borromeo church and heard you first before I saw you and you weren't even 'gunning it! 

People keep telling me how it sounds and how you can hear it from a way off. It's stopped me from going full aftermarket with the exhaust to be fair as it clearly doesn't need it.

So chuffed to have been spotted lol

• Chubbs likes this
2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

#5 dj370zNismo

dj370zNismo

Zedling

• Founding Member (10)
  • 2,745 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 August 2020 - 08:43 pm

Dont change anything - it sounds fantastic!!
  • Neutreus likes this
2004 Azure Blue 350Z