Abbey Motorsport

Midlands Get Together

afreemason

Morning guys .......

Was thinking it would be a good idea to start the meet going albeit on a low key basis .......

....... does anyone fancy a pub grub / curry one of the week nights any time soon ??????

I'm figuring weekends are a bit precious at this time of year and it's not great weather to be careering round the country side ...... although a night rally might ne a laugh at some point :welcome: anyone else have aftermarket stealth mode.

Anyway I was thinking a well lit (for viewing purposes) pub with decent food, or curry house. I was thinking North Birmngham, even derbyshire if any natives of that neck of the woods could suggest a venue ..... we'll argue over the date :happy:

Tango coloured 350z - for sale HERE

Supra 3ltr NA - our only fun car

Honda VFR 800Fi - at least I wont JUST be buying diesel from now on

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

q

Derbyshire sounds great to me.

There's a really nice pub which do truely excellent food quite near to me. Good beer as well. I go there alot. They've also got a very large car park for a country pub. It's easy to find on the A517 from Belper to Ashbourne near Turnditch. I'm happy to arrange if peeps are interested?

This is only down the road from Carsington water BTW, (about 5 miles away I would say).

What do you all think? :welcome:

Sounding good to me Kev ....... who else is interested in this ??????? I'm hoping Spill can make an appearance as future track days should be on the agenda :welcome: new pants for Mr Mason please !!!!!!

Just remember some poor muppets have got to get there from brum !!!!! How about week commencing 30th Jan ......or is that too far away. What about bringing the other halfs and sprogs ??????? Just a thought ??????

We might even be graced by some of those northern muppets ...... if we tell emma there's a queue she's sure to join it :cold: love you babes :wiggle: :hug: :doh: ;) :clap: And I owe Paul W a butty too !!!!!!!

Yeah I'm up for this...have we got a date in mind? Any of you guys wanna meet up this weekend for the motor show

Now drive:

2009 White 370z GT

2011 White Jeep Compass 2.2CRD

2006 Black B7 Audi RS4 Avant - GONE

2007 Red 330bhp VW Golf Edition 30 - GONE

2006 Silver Mitsibushi Evo 8 FQ330 - GONE

2004 Blue lightly modified 350z GT - GONE

nop@0x90.co.uk

https://twitter.com/nopslider

Bugger ...... sorry guys, I got distracted ..... although I have been looking into a couple of meet options for later in the year ...... not a track day as such (although I fully intend to pop my track day cherry this year) but maybe a day at a hill climb or sprint school ????????? That's one of the things I wanted a jaw wag about ?????

Right then ..... how about weds 1st feb ????? lets get it firmed up :unsure: this weekend ?????? I'll check out those pub links and come MOnday we'll be sorted ...... what you think ?

q

Don't worry Glyn - we are all busy.

I normally can make Wednesdays but I will be returning from France on 1st Feb, so might be a problem. Don't not hold it on my account though. (dodgy english)!

Dave

2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93

2004 Azure Blue 350Z

q

Hey Glyn :lol: Kev used a similar excuse not to go to The Manor........ He was working in York, and couldn't make it on a Monday............ :lol:

if I wanted to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet, I'd put shoes on my cat......

2004... Inaugural 350zuk.com Meet, RWYB York Raceway, Lunch at the Ransom, The Manor x3

2005... NW Dyno Day, Lake District Drive, Goodwood, Le Mans, JAE, Tuner GP, Jap Performance Show, Midlands Gumball, D1 Corp @ Silverstone, Track Day @ Bruntingthorpe, Irish Meet, Fiddle & Curry, Ace Cafe, The Manor x11

2006... The Manor x4, North West Dyno Day, Buntingford Classic Car Show, The National

2007... ProDrift @ Mondello Park, (Nr) Dublin, The National

So.

I am new to this.

Have read through all of the posts and gathered there may well be a meet tomorrow.

Although i can ot make it, would be please to see future diary dates, either posted here or on the calender ??

Its Official

AS SEEN IN AUTOCAR

ZEUS - "OUR CHOICE" - AutoCar Issue 15 October 2008

Zeus...350z GT, Rays, Rear Park, Sunset. Born 14-5-05. Still Smiling Every Time the key is turned.

Also. Z tax disk, z mats, did have z dust cap's till some sod nicked them, z base ball cap.