Post HERE, if you're currently a LURKER

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope these are ok

Been a lurking for a little while so thought I'd relent and actually post something.   I have 2 Z33's at the moment, an 03 Version S import and another import being meticulously prepped after passing

Hello all, I am a newbie having just bought an Infiniti G37 Looking forward to learning from fellow owners

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

q

Definitely :( :( Good to 'see' you again ... trust all is well? You've just reminded me ... you will have PM shortly :)

Jo :(

As Founder/Director of CAT Driver Training it gives me great pleasure to offer you bespoke driver training courses tailored to extract the very most from you and your pride and joy. Our association with the Nissan brand dates back to the introduction of the 350 Z into Europe. Employed by Nissan as a vehicle evaluator and driver trainer, my experience with the Z in its development stages and latterly in the role of proving ground driver trainer makes CAT Driver Training the ideal choice if you require expert tuition on the road or track.

Look in our trading area to see our nissansportz specific courses with discounted prices for Members.

Please PM, email or call myself or Jo (+44 (0)1234 757633) to chat through your training needs. We look forward to training with you to get the best out of you and your car.

Colin Hoad

http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/

Ask the Expert - Colin Hoad - Evo Magazine

Watch our new promo film here: Corporate Overview

Read the latest article published by Evo Magazine here: CAT Driver Training review | Features | evo

"It's run by a top team of people and we thoroughly recommend them - Fifth Gear."

• 3 weeks later...

Aging potential Z buyer here. Worried about dealer service reputation, back axle issues, etc etc. Fairly high mileage driver looking to come out of a company car scheme.

Advantage? I live in West Wales so a good mix of A, B Roads and motorways.

Smiles per miles the prioirty but need relaiblility. Bored with the Germans and don't fancy the RX8!

Nev

q

Hi Trig - No back axle problems of any consequence, but the smiles per mile are immense. Generally reliable too - I'd keep looking if I were you mate.

Dealers are a mixed bunch - some quite poor, it must be said.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

q

back axle is an easy fix - if its under warranty its a free fix.

Look at my buyers guide for tips on issues that could get you money off (link under my sig pic) - and paintchips on the bumper are a good thing to spot.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Welcome PhilP - as Martin says, you've posted on the world's worst day - the forum is completely topsy turvy while the upgrade is in progress - but post pics anyway, if you're an owner.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B