Adrian Flux

Ace Cafe

Kwakkers

I do - I was thinking of suggesting it, but wanted to leave a reasonable time between the last meet and the next one - Also wanted the weather to warm up - Also thought it might be fun to coincide with another meet, like we did last time - to get a look at other motors.

ps - I'm suffering from severe bangers 'n mash wthdrawal :)

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

What's the addr ?

Current:/RS4/V8/4.2 Litre/420BHP/4x4/Sounds of the wickedness/

2008-2011:/'08/350Z/Roadster/Pearl White/GT/Alezan/Clear Reflectors/Carbon Lip/19' 5Zigen ZR+520 (Gun Metal)/Blitz i-Burners/Depo crystal rear reflectors/UpRev/HKS Y-pipe/Stillen Grounding kit/Stillen Gen3 Dual CAI/PF Rotors/Ferodo DS2500s/Tein Springs/

2005-2008:/'54/350Z/GT/Gun Metal/Alezan/Carbon front lip/Nismo panel filters/Nismo oil+rad caps/Rear LED tail lights/

Road2Z:/VW Passat '81/Toyota Carina '84/VW Golf 1.8T '99/Honda Civic Type-R '02/

ns-sig.jpg

q

ah, cheers Giles.

I'll be passing near that area on Sunday - I'll have a quick nose around.

Current:/RS4/V8/4.2 Litre/420BHP/4x4/Sounds of the wickedness/

2008-2011:/'08/350Z/Roadster/Pearl White/GT/Alezan/Clear Reflectors/Carbon Lip/19' 5Zigen ZR+520 (Gun Metal)/Blitz i-Burners/Depo crystal rear reflectors/UpRev/HKS Y-pipe/Stillen Grounding kit/Stillen Gen3 Dual CAI/PF Rotors/Ferodo DS2500s/Tein Springs/

2005-2008:/'54/350Z/GT/Gun Metal/Alezan/Carbon front lip/Nismo panel filters/Nismo oil+rad caps/Rear LED tail lights/

Road2Z:/VW Passat '81/Toyota Carina '84/VW Golf 1.8T '99/Honda Civic Type-R '02/

ns-sig.jpg

I always enjoy the ACE meets; I'll be coming if I'm not working.

RAYS, parking sensors, Tonneau Cover (StuartB), security glass, Alpine DVD satnav, Alpine digital television, DBA discs and Ferrodo pads, spare RAYS for winter, Michelin Pilot Sports for summer, Vredstein Wintrac Extremes for winter, Spill's Grounding Kit, LED rear brake lights, Carbon Fibre switch panel covers (Richard Chen), JL Audio 2 channel amp, Infinity Kappa 6.1 Perfect Speakers, Alpine reverse camera, Sony Ericsson Bluetooth phonekit with audio integration, CAT Driver Training, Nismo Exhaust. KW Variant 3.

I am up for that again :#1:

The User formally known as SimonD\NismoD.

Temper Orange Nismo GT, Nismo LMGT4's, StuartB Tonneau cover, Z mats (front and rear), Z tax disc, stubby antenna and Garmin Nuvi 660T, Stillen Dual Intakes and Stillen True Dual Exhaust arrived and fitted.

Gone but not forgotten :(

Okay, so far I have the following looking for parking:

Chubbylover

rich

One of my friends has chosen that night for his "I'm leaving to work in New Zealand" farewell dinner so I won't be able to make it (will go in April though) either. But am happy to organise the parking still... so, if you are interested in attending this meet and would like to get there before 8pm and have reserved parking then PM me with nickname/real name/reg no.

After 8pm the Jap Power boys will turn up and then the car park fills really quickly so there's a chance that even with your reg on the list that you won't get in.

Z-less :(