nissansportz Road Trip!?

Another option I am considering is a trip to Gatebill, its meant to be Europes largest performance car meet. It got good coverage from the magazines last year and the night life is supposed to be good not to mention all the fit Scandinavian models. Gatebill website

Would be a bit of road trip but would certainly be fun!

Thanks

Kevin

If you need convincing on this one, dont go and look at babe profile and then Official G-Babes............... Schwinnng!!!

Oh and directions have been picked to make sure Alex knows where he is going!! Would be an easy trip from Newcastle on the ferry wouldnt it?

Newcastle to Stravanga = £300 for 2 peeps and a car, even less per person for 2 cars and sharing a 4 berth cabin.....

post-3947-1204629863_thumb.jpg

FOOTER3-1.jpg

Uprev FTMFW!

Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R

Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

OMG I am there already, why did you have to go and show me that!!! All the lads from the Supra club who went last year said they had a great time, most of them just camped over to save cash. Said there was plenty of nighttime entertainment on sight. Sounds

good to me.

If you need convincing on this one, dont go and look at babe profile and then Official G-Babes............... Schwinnng!!!

zedsig.jpg

UK Distributor for C-West, Endless, Rays, Racing Hart, Varis, RS-R, 5Zigen, Stillen, Top Secret, JWT, Motordyne, Shine Auto, HKS, Power Enterprise & more!

OMG I am there already, why did you have to go and show me that!!! All the lads from the Supra club who went last year said they had a great time, most of them just camped over to save cash. Said there was plenty of nighttime entertainment on sight. Sounds

good to me.

Not still looking at FitnessBarbie are we Kev???!!??? Did you get my PM yesterday BTW?

FOOTER3-1.jpg

Uprev FTMFW!

Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R

Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Not still looking at her, but still thinking about her! Don't think I could pick just one of that site... :lol: Got your PM yesterday all sorted. Just sent you a PM back a few moments ago.

Thanks

Kevin

Not still looking at FitnessBarbie are we Kev???!!??? Did you get my PM yesterday BTW?

zedsig.jpg

UK Distributor for C-West, Endless, Rays, Racing Hart, Varis, RS-R, 5Zigen, Stillen, Top Secret, JWT, Motordyne, Shine Auto, HKS, Power Enterprise & more!

That event looks mad, could be a very good option lads.

I think this is going to be a hard desicion for us all to make where to go.

I guess it depends on if everyone is still going to be intersted if they dont get the option they were hoping for

I am up for any of them really to be honest at present they all look tempting.

IMG_1623-1.jpg

I would be up for Nurburgring/ Monaco if you dont mind having a GT3 coming along. :lol: I think there might be several other interested parties if it is the 'ring.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

I would be up for Nurburgring/ Monaco if you dont mind having a GT3 coming along. :lol: I think there might be several other interested parties if it is the 'ring.

More the merrier mate, we had a lovely 996 at the ace cafe meet!!

I am keen on the ring myself, but we will put it to the vote after a bit of planning and reasearch from myself and ofcourse 3FIDDYZ's great maps!!

I think Kev is hoping for the bit of blonde action in scandyland though!!

IMG_1623-1.jpg

How about you do a vote with date options and the reasons Glenn?

Like....

Millau / May / Just because

Nurburg / July / Drive and Track

Le Mans / July / 24h

Gatebill / June / Euro car show and top totty

And then in your first post detail the options, like how long, approx how far, approx how much etc etc?

You may want to do a bit of a search on the forum to see who is doing things already on this club or in conjunction with other clubs...

Make sure you take into account any of the UK shows and events that are going on.....

Mark

FOOTER3-1.jpg

Uprev FTMFW!

How about you do a vote with date options and the reasons Glenn?

Like....

Millau / May / Just because

Nurburg / July / Drive and Track

Le Mans / July / 24h

Gatebill / June / Euro car show and top totty

And then in your first post detail the options, like how long, approx how far, approx how much etc etc?

You may want to do a bit of a search on the forum to see who is doing things already on this club or in conjunction with other clubs...

Make sure you take into account any of the UK shows and events that are going on.....

Mark

Sounds good to me mate, obviously it will take me a bit of time to get it all together, but I will spend sunday after the football doing it and put something up on here at some point next week.

Cheers Mark for the pointers, shame your not coming Saturday now, really wanted a nose round your zed with all its new JDM goodness, how those stainless rims holding up?

IMG_1623-1.jpg
Sounds good to me mate, obviously it will take me a bit of time to get it all together, but I will spend sunday after the football doing it and put something up on here at some point next week.

Cheers Mark for the pointers, shame your not coming Saturday now, really wanted a nose round your zed with all its new JDM goodness, how those stainless rims holding up?

Yeh not bad mate, getting in under the spokes is a bit of a pain but they have been well treated with rim stuff, almost on a weekly basis. They may come off on Friday for a full clean as its always a pain cleaning them on the car.... They seem to be pretty well sealed on the polished bit...

FOOTER3-1.jpg

Uprev FTMFW!