Horsham Developments

London Tunnel Run -sat 28th Feb

Been sent over here from a 350z club to see if anyone is interested in this?

A forum I help run is doing a London Tunnel run :thumbsup:

Details are:

MissBanzai Tunnel Run!

Date: Saturday 28th Feb

Time: 8:30pm - aiming to get cars on the road by 9:30pm

Meeting point: Thurrock Services

J30/31 M25

Arterial Road

West Thurrock

Grays

RM16 3BG

Price per map: £4 all money going to charity

Tell your friends, family, etc...

Please pay via the JustGiving site, as the money then goes direct to charity and also give you the option to do the whole tax / gift aid thing.

http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzaitunnelrun -Please remember to put your user name and club in the comments!

Basically what will happen is you will pre-pay your £4 on the Just Giving site (which I'll post up here when its sorted out!) in exchange for a map on the night.

One quick note...

If you have never done a tunnel run before the following is a good thing.

Remember you will be following typed instructions, with possibly a few sat t**t locations and a few pics of maps.

We cannot supply map books to everyone, so a map book of London of your own would be a really useful thing to have in the car.

Also a co-pilot is rather vital.. you will be driving round London on a Saturday night so someone to read you directions and point out road names helps loads!

Walkie Talkies.. these are not only really handy, but really good fun as well.

Hope to see some of you there ;)

Lou

Oh and a pic of my car, would be rude not to!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/LucindaAsh/My%20s14/Lucinda6-1.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lou,

Glad you made it over here :thumbsup:

All being well I should be there for this one, will confirm over the next few days.

Mark

FOOTER3-1.jpg

Uprev FTMFW!

Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R

Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

damm..... it has to be this weekend. Im off to milton keynes with a few mates for skiing and some food. I havent been on a run since boxing day and im getting withdrawal symtoms.

I know a few people that are attending and it seems there is going to be a massive turnout, i can see london coming to a standstill (as usual). I prefer the dawn/ early morning runs to be honest, alot less traffic and more fun :thumbs:

damm..... it has to be this weekend. Im off to milton keynes with a few mates for skiing and some food. I havent been on a run since boxing day and im getting withdrawal symtoms.

I know a few people that are attending and it seems there is going to be a massive turnout, i can see london coming to a standstill (as usual). I prefer the dawn/ early morning runs to be honest, alot less traffic and more fun :type:

Well hopefully we will do another later on in the year -so I'll make sure I let you guys know :kicking:

If anyone else fancies coming, please can you pre-pay for your maps via http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzaitunnelrun

This means we do not have to handle any cash, and the charity can claim gift aid on any donation you make :clap:

I know a few people that are attending and it seems there is going to be a massive turnout, i can see london coming to a standstill (as usual). I prefer the dawn/ early morning runs to be honest, alot less traffic and more fun :kicking:

Hang on, lol.. it's not this weekend, it's Sat 28th Feb!

opps sorry my bad, im gonna have to take a peek at my diary then.

Hehe.. that cool.. I didn't even notice til afterwards, good job it wasn't last weekend, otherwise I would have missed it!!!

Cool, well hope you can make it, I think it's going to be a really good night :kicking:

There will be a tea / coffee / burger man waiting for us at the end point :clap:

The list is growing nicely now!!

Get your names down :P http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzaitunnelrun

Also remember to join up to the event on facebook.. and invite any other people you know with Jap cars that may be interested in coming along :hello: http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#...eid=44436163366

Edited by Lou-Lou

I am sure I can be up for this :sorry:

The User formally known as SimonD\NismoD.

Temper Orange Nismo GT, Nismo LMGT4's, StuartB Tonneau cover, Z mats (front and rear), Z tax disc, stubby antenna and Garmin Nuvi 660T, Stillen Dual Intakes and Stillen True Dual Exhaust arrived and fitted.

Gone but not forgotten :(

I think you're gonna get alot more then your target amount.

I've just fired off an email to some boys who I'm sure will be up for it... I will donate very soon and try to come! :nono:

Yeah.. I am worried too many people are going to show up now!!! :teeth:

We've made a reall effort this year to make this a really good event, and lots of people have been helping promote it so the word has been spread over alot of Jap car forums :type:

It should be a really good night :drive1

If all goes well we'll organise another later in the year :byebye:

My colleague who is quite well known on pistonheads has just posted something up there.. so don't be supprised if you see some bright red fezza's turning up... lol

Cool, cheers :byebye:

So much love on the Nissan forums!! Don't know what it is but all the Nissan related forums I've signed up on recently are all full of really helpful friendly people!!

With good taste in cars as well obviously :teeth:

Hey Lou-lou... wanted to ask.. how strict is this jap-car only enforcement?

I have a couple of mates in some pretty decent german cars that would have wanted to come. Not to mention the italian beauties on the PH forum... :surrender:

Supercharged 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z J-spec 6-speed Manual

Hey Lou-lou... wanted to ask.. how strict is this jap-car only enforcement?

I have a couple of mates in some pretty decent german cars that would have wanted to come. Not to mention the italian beauties on the PH forum... :surrender:

It is Jap cars only.. however.. if (and you didn't hear this off me;) ) a decent Ferrari / Lambo .. (know anyone with an Audi R8 ...??) were to show up.. I'd imagine we'd be okay with that..

We just don't want chavs in Saxos etc.. or any other random bits of cr*p showing up -nice Jap motors only (and I'll let you sneak in with a Lambo or whatever as long as its a nice one!)

..though theres a PH run that night isn't there??