Adrian Flux

Roadster Suspension

hello everyone i want your opinion for my roadster suspension which do you think of those three is the best 1)ΗΚS Hipermax III 2)KW variant2 and 3)TEIN monoflex first i don"t want to lower my car more than 10mm and second i don"t want to spend more than £1,700..thank's

hello everyone i want your opinion for my roadster suspension which do you think of those three is the best 1)ΗΚS Hipermax III 2)KW variant2 and 3)TEIN monoflex first i don"t want to lower my car more than 10mm and second i don"t want to spend more than £1,700..thank's

KW :teeth: but I believe that there are minimum and maximum recommended lowering numbers for all coil over kits.

gallery_2_163_13820.jpg

for 1.7k...defo KW v3 fully adjustable. add an exhaust as well for that money!

2939036099_589c166a38_o.jpg

JWT popcharger, Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, Nismo S-Tune suspension, DS ferrodo 2500 pads, spill's grounding kit and Collinite!!!

A few options here http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?current...;category_id=39

Hope that helps

Sarah :teeth:

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

• 1 month later...
i get the tein super street finally looks great didn't put it yet ..what do you think shall i use the reference value for Damping Force ?are they usually hard adjustments or i go with harder....

Did you get the EDFC option too? (If it works on the super street?!?!?) Best think is to set on medium to start with and then go for a drive and see how you feel... Fronts are easy to change on the top mount dial, rears are more of a pain due to location unless you have EDFC!

FOOTER3-1.jpg

Uprev FTMFW!

Chargespeed - Ings - Nismo - Recaro - Volk - Gallery - K&N - Cusco - Endless - 5zigen - RS-R

Kinetix - Clearcorners.com - Tommy Kaira - Kenwood - RSW - Varis - Ingallis - Pithon

Chilli Red Performance Parts JC Auto Refinishing Abbey Motorsport

Did you get the EDFC option too? (If it works on the super street?!?!?) Best think is to set on medium to start with and then go for a drive and see how you feel... Fronts are easy to change on the top mount dial, rears are more of a pain due to location unless you have EDFC!

i don't have the EDFC but it's compatible. i think i go harder 2 clinks because is roadster so it's heavier what do you recommended ??