Adrian Flux

So how did you spend bank holiday?

dcash5

Having recently moved into a new house my weekend was severely centred around DIY. It appears that the previous owner attempted to start modernising and then thought bugger it I'll move therefore we have loads of mismatched bits though out(even different door handles on either side of the doors.

So I have

Rewired the hall light (so the switch is actually by the front door now!)

Put an outside light on

Retiled some of the kitchen

Tiled some of the bathroom (to address a crap design)

Hung three new interior doors upstairs

Built two wardrobes

Anyone beat that?

sig2.jpg

I've not achieved as much as I wanted because I had to (unexpectedly) work Saturday & do some more work remotely and the extended family have needed some support too.

However, achievements have been:

Cut the grass

Trimmed the hedge

Trimmed all the bushes

Lopped some dodgy branches off a tree

Cut through the 'wasteland' that we had let 'go natural for the wildlife'

Shredded loads of garden waste

Swept the drive and decking

Bathed the Honey Monster and washed Sarah's car so it's the right colour again

Oh, and drove to Maidstone and bought a certain new plasma screen from Richer Sounds :teeth:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

That's one busy weekend can't beat that no way. Sorting previous owners bad diy is pants these people seem to drift from house to house f.....ng them up.

I've spent 8 years doing it already and still plodding on but almost there. Not bad for an old bird - however the 20ft high ceiling on the top staircase has me flummoxed - stairs bend twice and I dont know how to reach the top corner........... :oops: :type: .........come on lads spread your expert knowledge to the elderly. :help: :P :P Very long pole with a brush on the end probably wont be good enough - noone has a long enough pole !!!! :teeth:

:type: well done Dan, feels good doesn't it.

I dismantled my office furniture and re-assembled in it my new office - Painted by me last week.

Tony and I plastered the Hallway upstairs and the new bathroom.

I stripped wallpaper (wood chip which has been painted several thousand times) off the walls a ceiling in one room.

We installed CCTV around the house and connected it all up to the computer and our iphones

:teeth: Quite productive me thinks.

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Well there was a bit of a theme to my weekend.....

Picked up my 3Zebedee

Washed it

polished it

detailed it

waxed it

vacuumed it

Played with all the buttons

Eventually read the instructions manual :type:

went for a drive

And now the bad part....got home and discovered a nail in the nsf tyre :teeth:

Other than that perfect weekend really.

Sar what CCTV did you go for?

Swann Secuirty. Got four cameras, so covers the whole of the outside and one is a ball so we can do a 360 turn on it from either home or remotely on the iphone. Well impressed with it.

07765 406665

Friday = watched tv, cried, smiled and then drank champagne :type:

Saturday = at Millbrook in the glorious sunshine with 6 R35's :teeth:

Sunday = attempted to work x 1 hour, then got bored so sat in the garden, Colin was @ Millbrook

Monday = attempted to work x 2 hours, felt that was enough so went into the garden and started chopping down bushes and tidying the garden up. Pimms came out to celebrate - very satisfying :help:

When's the next one.... 4 weeks time :P

Jo :P

As Founder/Director of CAT Driver Training it gives me great pleasure to offer you bespoke driver training courses tailored to extract the very most from you and your pride and joy. Our association with the Nissan brand dates back to the introduction of the 350 Z into Europe. Employed by Nissan as a vehicle evaluator and driver trainer, my experience with the Z in its development stages and latterly in the role of proving ground driver trainer makes CAT Driver Training the ideal choice if you require expert tuition on the road or track.

Look in our trading area to see our nissansportz specific courses with discounted prices for Members.

Please PM, email or call myself or Jo (+44 (0)1234 757633) to chat through your training needs. We look forward to training with you to get the best out of you and your car.

Colin Hoad

http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/

Ask the Expert - Colin Hoad - Evo Magazine

Watch our new promo film here: Corporate Overview

Read the latest article published by Evo Magazine here: CAT Driver Training review | Features | evo

"It's run by a top team of people and we thoroughly recommend them - Fifth Gear."

I drove home (Maidenhead to Scunthorpe)

Drove to a house party (Scunthorpe to Sunderland)

Got incredibly drunk and cried over the fact they my car was left parked on a street in Sunderland (I've never had so much attention driving it - it scared me!)

Drank more

*slept for 12 hours*

Drove to see a friends house (Sunderland to Newcastle)

Drove home (Newcastle to Scunthorpe)

Drove to my new flat (Scunthorpe to Leeds)

Drove to pick up all my possessions (Leeds to Slough)

Called in at Maidenhead

Drove back to Leeds

Unloaded all my worldly possessions into my new flat (up 2 flights of stairs - mad worse by the fact that my leg is in bandages as I decided slide tackling someone on a 3G pitch was a good idea :teeth: - don't do it - I'm tempted to post a picture of the outcome, but I think it would make you all sick!)

So that was all over the bank holiday weekend, but then on Tuesday I walked out of my new flat to find a police women who told me that a merc had been broken into in my new flats' car park, and another guy in the flat who showed me a key scratch down the entire length of his 330 beemer. at this point I kissed the car good bye, got a taxi to the train station, and 5.5 hours worth of trains to Portsmouth.

I may not have achieved as much as some over the weekend, but I must have de-valued my Z more than anyone else? now closing in on 7k miles :type:

Sig.gif

2010 Twilight Grey 370z - My First Z! - Here is how I made it mine

- I'm tempted to post a picture of the outcome, but I think it would make you all sick!)

Thats three members on this forum with gammy legs, you, Shrekie and Tony. What is it with you guys. Now show us the pics, love a bit of gore me :teeth:

ps. That will teach you to leave sunny Surrey :type:

07765 406665

Andy - devaluing the Zed by driving it is the best thing! I'd rather that than a devaluing car that isn't used.

I'm a lot less worried about parking mine than I thought I would be. I hope people appreciate the Zed rather than 'yet another' BMW or Merc. That said, no car should ever be willfully damaged :teeth:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY