Adrian Flux

What have you done for your 370z today?

Guest Cougar

There are a few extras as well. A little carbon here a little carbon there!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Current - 2009 GTR Premium, Stage 4.25
Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.

There are a few extras as well. A little carbon here a little carbon there!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How did the car get damaged? Did the front suspension get a knock? Are you keeping it the same colour, or being adventurous?

(Sorry if these details have already been posted in the members' area.)

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Just returned from Turkey for Christmas for a couple of weeks and to MOT and service the beast. Only done approx 1000 miles in the 61 plate 370z (total 25,200) since last tested so sailed through although front tyres will need replacing before next Christmas. Keeping the roadster SORN till spring until we next return but miss the driving experience

• Like 3

Wow that's low I will be passing you in the next few months.... Welcome back to the UK.

• Like 1

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

• 2 weeks later...

Given her a good wash ithw the snow foam and car shampoo, next is the waxing and upholstery.

Just waiting for the illuminated Z kick plates to turn up now :D

• Like 2

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

I toyed with the illuminated kick plates so will look forward to seeing them on the Z Gav :thumbs:

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel - NOW MAKING MEMORIES FOR SOMEONE ELSE
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I toyed with the illuminated kick plates so will look forward to seeing them on the Z Gav :thumbs:

I`ll post some pictures when I get them fitted, I ordered them the beginning of last week so I`d like to think that they will be here soon considering the postage costs ;)

• Like 1

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

The illuminated kick plates came today so I wasted no time and got them fitted :D

Two hours from start to finish, though with the temperatures being low I thought I`d best warm the sills up with a heat gun for the sticky tape on the new plates to take as the guide say the surface temperature should be between 65-100 F.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w75/Gav24v/IMG_20170104_150925_zpsudn1mudo.jpghttp://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w75/Gav24v/8de30cf8-c79c-4823-a199-f674b9450055_zps5ct7jg36.jpg

• Like 2

They look great - definately a great mod and you get a warm glow now everytime you open your doors. Nice Job!

• Like 2

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

They look great - definately a great mod and you get a warm glow now everytime you open your doors. Nice Job!

So easy to do as well :thumbsup:

• Like 2

It gives you that warm glow when you do it yourself. I am not mechanic and I get a real kick everytime I do something and don't break it :lol:

• Like 2

Nice 1. Had these on when I bought the motor. Good idea to heat em up rather than wait for a warm day at the moment

• Like 1

370z, A P Cat back exhaust, k & n typhoon, EBC brakes, braided lines, oil cooler, Eibach springs, H & R spacers, uprev, Nismo steering wheel, Paul S reverse camera, lit z kick plates, z mats & boot liner .......

Had her in to Nigel Langs in Bolton for a geometry check, rear toe was out and front toe was slightly out, all adjusted and fine again.

The castor is still out but comparing the printout with the one that Neutreus had done at Horsham and the readings are identical, Peter explained that the castor is factory set and although it is out both sides are matched which is more important.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The clock ticked over to 75000 miles on my way in to work this morning

My daily drive since February 2014, averaging 216 miles per week, and she's never let me down

Did 666 miles last week, and then, after a wash, I left her to rest on the drive at the weekend...freezing!

post-6738-0-23767600-1485248809_thumb.jpg

Booked in for her next service, where, once again, they will probably comment on me actually using her!

Apologies for being quiet recently, work, life and winter hibernation!

See you all at a meet soon

• Like 1

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'
GT-R Brake Fluid II

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm shiny.

I must get out and do mine.

Maybe in June when we have a ray of warm sunshine lmfao.

Good job m8, do you use a powered buffer or by hand?

370z, A P Cat back exhaust, k & n typhoon, EBC brakes, braided lines, oil cooler, Eibach springs, H & R spacers, uprev, Nismo steering wheel, Paul S reverse camera, lit z kick plates, z mats & boot liner .......

• 3 weeks later...

Today I gave the rear wheels their summer protection. They weren't overly dirty and most of the marks were in the plane of the disc rotor.

post-7959-0-39100600-1488634995_thumb.jpg

Most of it washed off with water but a generous amount of Bilberry Juice followed the first rinse just to make sure. It also gave me a chance to clean the wheel arch linings.

post-7959-0-85606900-1488635108_thumb.jpg

I noticed some witness marks where an ill-fitting socket has scraped the alloy but will have to accept this. The end result was achieved using Rim Wax which is excellent for repelling water and oil - brake dust can just be pressure washed off it each week.

post-7959-0-16428000-1488635273_thumb.jpg

Now its beer-o'clock.

Jeff.

PS - I have long since given up trying to get phone pictures to post correctly.

• Like 2

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.
Billy – 2022 Jaguar F-Type R 575PS. Portofino blue. Front ppf and full ceramic finish.

• Jeff-W unpinned this topic