hot air

wausau51

After buying my 350 4days ago I seem to keep fiddling with the heater controls.trying to create an air flow without opening the windows..either not cold enough or just to hot ..would appreciate any tips from members with slot more knowledge than myself thanks.

When you turn your AC on Full cold does it feel really cold. If not do you know the last time the AC was re-charged? I have to say from what I can remember you could tell when it was recharged.

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Thanks for the reply..I drove it back from kent saturday and did have a fiddle it was coldish but not ice cold..I was hopling I could of just had the normal fan on and just use the air from outside..as you say it could be the aircon needs recharging.just drove it about 6 miles up the road and didnt haver the vents open and the temp inside felt ok.

I have to say I find the 350 very hot normally in the cabin. I definitely have to put the air con on or open the window more than a normal car. If the sun is out and warm outside I rarely find just cold air is cold enough. I dont mind, excuse to wind down the window and hear exhaust... Lol

If your cabin does not get cold with the air con on then yes you need to get that checked out.

Thanks for the advise..I must admit I get some admiring looks at the car trouble is theres allways someone who gets jealous and has to scratch something that they dont own..so ile be selective in where I leave it of a nite.kev

• Like 1