Advertise Here

Selling OEM space saver wheel/tyre for 370Z GT

I have a genuine Nissan 18x4T space saver spare wheel with Bridgestone T145/70R18 107M tyre fitted for use on 370Z GT models.

Sadly I've recently parted with my 370Z but kept the wheel as it fits my new car (don't ask) but unfortunately it won't fit the boot wheel well hence the sale. Both wheel and tyre are completely unused.

Price is £100. Can be picked up from Colnbrook (near Heathrow) or I'll post within mainland UK for an extra £14.

post-6315-0-56453300-1437562572_thumb.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6DjV62fGaqtRllhWXRvUnRqNGc

post-6315-0-88738400-1437562582_thumb.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6DjV62fGaqtUWZ3N0d0Zm5mY00

post-6315-0-74267000-1437562590_thumb.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6DjV62fGaqtdmIzdUdIYjFqYlk

Also, for anyone who's not aware, it fits face down in the boot wheel well pressing. The rear speaker has been designed to fit over the wheel mount face while sitting down inside the rim.

This wheel will fit the Nismo too, as it fits over the Akebono brake callipers........ just bought one from Nissan £149.

Thing is though the jack costs £160!

I would check the jack part numbers, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the jack is the same as 99% other Nissan models - in which case have a look on ebay for a deal ;)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Shenley, I have an unused jack still in the polystyrene holder with the wheel brace and everything else that goes with it if you're interested. Admittedly its from my 350Z but as I understand it, it will do the job.

Best regards,

SAM.

• 5 years later...
6 hours ago, Pop1 said:

Hi. I have a 16 plate 370 nismo with bose, Am looking for a space saver that will fit, 

I must admit I don’t know of anybody on the forum who uses a space-saver in a Nismo, or GT for that matter, but we’ll see if any answers pop up.

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

9 hours ago, Pop1 said:

Hi. I have a 16 plate 370 nismo with bose, Am looking for a space saver that will fit, 

Hi, yes it will fit.  I've got a space saver in my (2009) GT and the calipers are the same on all the UK zeds.  The Bose speaker fits inside the wheel.  I'm trying to remember, but I think you might have to remove some of the padding around the speaker.

The problem you will have (we all have) is that if you need to use the space saver, the road wheels leave very little space in the boot!

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY