Abbey Motorsport

Insurance

Gav C

Hi can anyone advise if these multi policies are linked what I mean is if driver A crashes in a cheaper car will it affect driver B more expensive car premium on renewal or are the totally separate

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

We had to claim on the Admiral multi-car policy about six years ago in 2015. 

My wife 😣 had a minor bump with another vehicle, but we had no claims protection and to be honest it didn't affect either of us in the following year. I think it will depend on the cars, usage, drivers etc that you want to insure - I'd suggest calling Admiral and directing your question at them.  

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

4 hours ago, milanored said:

Hi can anyone advise if these multi policies are linked what I mean is if driver A crashes in a cheaper car will it affect driver B more expensive car premium on renewal or are the totally separate

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I suppose with my limited knowledge of these things (wife used to work in car insurance), then if both cars are insured for both to drive, if you don't have protected NCB, then yes would be the answer I presume. But I would think only for the premium related to Driver A. Therefore, you could potentially remove Driver A from the more expensive car if the premium was driven up too high (due to the reduction in number of years NCB). 

I would suggest checking with Admiral though as Loadmaster says :thumbs:

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN