CongratulationZ

RJM Clutch pedal upgrade

The advert says it fits left-hand drive vehicles only - or did I miss something?

True. That's a shame. It looks like an interesting piece of kit.

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

Ive already changed my clutch assist spring but have been debating buying this clutch pedal upgrade for an even better pedal feel

Anyone on here done the upgrade ?

http://www.rjmperformance.com/370z--g37-afp-clutch-pedal-assemblies.html

So I’m going to probably one of these tomorrow with shipping to U.K. is approx £300 I talked to the I think owner and he said they make a right hand drive, they’re limited production to I think 25 per month so probably worth slotting an order in looks like a good bit of kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

So I’m going to probably one of these tomorrow with shipping to U.K. is approx £300 I talked to the I think owner and he said they make a right hand drive, they’re limited production to I think 25 per month so probably worth slotting an order in looks like a good bit of kit

Did you order one of these buddy ?

Fail !

Ha Ha no worries , Looks like I'll have to be the forum guinea pig for this then :lol:

Haha it’s on my list it’s just things keep ending up on top of the list haha it all looks good! All the reviews seem pretty good too but you never know who’s got a paid sponsorship or anything

• Like 1

I emailed the owner about these last year. He said he only made them for left hand drive cars because he couldn't hold of a right drive clutch assembly to use as a template. He asked if I could send him a right hand drive then he would send me back a prototype to try out and give him feedback on. I couldn't find a clutch assembly either at the time. I guess he must now have one.

Sounds a good piece of kit as it's fully adjustable. Might make it a lot easier to do quicker 1st to 2nd gear changes smoothly.

• Like 1

I emailed the owner about these last year. He said he only made them for left hand drive cars because he couldn't hold of a right drive clutch assembly to use as a template. He asked if I could send him a right hand drive then he would send me back a prototype to try out and give him feedback on. I couldn't find a clutch assembly either at the time. I guess he must now have one.

Sounds a good piece of kit as it's fully adjustable. Might make it a lot easier to do quicker 1st to 2nd gear changes smoothly.

Thanks for the feedback , ive messaged him , if required I'll send him a unit from a UK breakers to work

• Like 1

• 4 years later...