CAT Driver Training

Top Gear Tonight

Who is watched it and what did you think?

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

I watched the show and thought it was very funny with a natural rapport between Paddy and Freddy but as has been said before it has become more mainstream entertainment than purely a petrol head program but still worth watching IMHO.

• Like 1

I agree - I enjoyed it. There is a real connection between the two - I think even CH was getting into it, must be tough for him given the changes in the past 3 years. Its miles better than when Chris Evans was on it. And no Eddie Jordon in sight.

I will look forward to next weekend.

• Like 2

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Yeah I have to admit I was quite sceptical before even though I like both of them in other things. But it was a very entertaining watch, Paddy and Freddie work well together and the banter is a lot more natural and doesn't feel as forced as it has done with all of the previous post Clarkson era incumbents.

• Like 2

Who is watched it and what did you think?

Thumbs up from me. Loved the Ethiopia road trip and general banter between the guys. Paddy’s Juventus footy kit playing table football and Freddy in the roll neck air conditioned without trousers cracked me up.

It was a pleasant change to have some quality nostalgia and cracking car reviews mixed together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with what you've said chaps - thoroughly enjoyed it and although a couple of bits were clearly scripted, most of it seemed natural with good bants. Looking forward to seeing how the dynamic and relationship between the 3 of them develops.

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Agree with most above but the intro "here's what you can expect over the coming weeks" seemed to go far too long (weeks!).

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

So who watched Top Gear on Sunday then?

Have to admit that the 'shocking' part of the electric car tests had me in absolute hysterics - haven't laughed that much in a long while. Looks like they are starting to get a bit of a chemistry already those 3.

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Watched it last eve. Definitely some camaraderie there. Harris's put down of Flintoff was well executed. And as for electric cars a brilliant assesment of Musk's masterplan...

• Like 2

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"

Yeah another good watch and don't hate me for saying it the banter with these three feels a lot more off the cuff and natural (even if it isn't) than Clarkson, Hammond and May's often over rehearsed feeling routines, that's not to say I don't love the stuff they do still.

• Like 1

Loved it. The electric track thing was very funny. I look forward too it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the last one of the current series. Very enjoyable with lots of car content. Looking forward to a new series with the same team...

• Like 1

Properly enjoyable series. Loved the mix, not all Hyper Cars. The team is very enjoyable to watch. I think we might just have the new 3.

• Like 1

p.s. I wondered why the hype about the new Supra had gone quiet. Now I know :lol:

• Like 2