Horsham Developments

Good Afternoon from Northumberland

Not long to go now then...

With high flow cats, you'll be a little louder than what I have given feedback on. Let us know what you think. I worry it will be too loud for me but it's so hard to know...

Yes, I think I may have jumped into the deep end..... before I’ve even started swimming!

I’m going to try and get some recordings done of stock vs HFC vs the whole shebang!

If I can find my video recorder that has a fixed mic level setting, I’ll use that - the problem with most people’s YT videos is that they’re using the recording capabilities of their iPhones, or GoPros - or even when utilising a decent mic, they still have it plugged into a camera that automatically adjusts it own levels - so HFCs, Tails, CatBacks and the like are all recorded at a similar volume - and we don’t get to hear the real difference!

Which means I could be in for a bit of a shock when I fire the whole lot up! :D

I popped down to the local garage to let them see what’s going to be involved, and had a look under myself while I was there.

The CatBack would need replacing in the not too distant future anyway, so the fact I’ve got the Invidia waiting to go on is a bonus. The heat shields around the stock Cats are coming away with corrosion too. The ‘W’? brace has quite a lot of corrosion on it - I think a good going over with a steel brush and some hammerite should see it lasting a few more years though. Apart from that, it looks quite tidy. :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the price you cant really go wrong, so I totally see where you are coming from. Make sure you order directly from Malians site. That's the best and cheapest.  I would get the car first, drive it a

It most certainly is!  So, after 21 years of driving Saab convertibles, I had a bit of a belated mid-life crisis, and find myself here!   Saying good-bye to the Saab - end of an era for me!   Well,

Thanks all.   I’ve been trying to reply all day, and not been able to get on the forum. Seems my IP address must be on the naughty step (I’m with PlusNet - don’t know if that makes any difference) - i

Posted Images