Adrian Flux

Hey all!

Don't currently own a Nissan, but I'm hoping to by the Summer.

Currently in a Civic Type R which I'm selling to free up funds for house stuff. With what's left I'm importing a 370GT.

Before the Civic I owned a 2011 370Z GT

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Current Vehicles - Honda Civic Type R & Suzuki Swift

Past Vehicles - Peugeot 106, Citroen Saxo VTR, Mercedes C Class, Peugeot 206 GTi, Audi A3, Mitsubishi Evo VIII, VW Golf, Honda Civic Type R, Mini Cooper S, Nissan 370Z GT

Hello there ... And welcome.

I hope you get that Nissan very soon, but before importing would it not be best to look at any cars for sale within this site, at least you will know it has been looked after, and also most likely a UK car.

Vicky x

Hello there ... And welcome.

I hope you get that Nissan very soon, but before importing would it not be best to look at any cars for sale within this site, at least you will know it has been looked after, and also most likely a UK car.

Vicky x

I looked through the sale section and couldn't see anything that fit the bill and I'd love to be able to get a 370Z again, but the 4 seats are more ideal. I looked into the Infiniti G37, but it worked out more expensive overall compared to importing.

I'm using Torque GT, who have a pretty good track record from people I've spoken to.

Past Vehicles - Peugeot 106, Citroen Saxo VTR, Mercedes C Class, Peugeot 206 GTi, Audi A3, Mitsubishi Evo VIII, VW Golf, Honda Civic Type R, Mini Cooper S, Nissan 370Z GT

Oh, pictures of the Type R plleeeeeeease :teeth: I went to buy a sensible daily drive and ended up test driving one, fell completely in love! I did manage to talk myself back to the Civic sports, but still hanker after a Type R

Welcome :hello: by the way. Where abouts are you based? We have a meet with a full breakfast fry up at ours in Surrey if you can make it. See loads of examples, meet some nice people :)

Sarah :)

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Oh, pictures of the Type R plleeeeeeease :teeth: I went to buy a sensible daily drive and ended up test driving one, fell completely in love! I did manage to talk myself back to the Civic sports, but still hanker after a Type R

Welcome :hello: by the way. Where abouts are you based? We have a meet with a full breakfast fry up at ours in Surrey if you can make it. See loads of examples, meet some nice people :)

Sarah :)

This is the type R, I'll be sad to see it go, but there's a number of reasons why.

If anyone is interested on here, I'll listen to offers by the way.

I'm in West Sussex and saw the post about the meet. Don't think the Nissan will be here in time, so if I did come it would be in my Swift 4da98b206b4fb91e800fd6b7a3a0d216.jpg

• Like 3

Beautiful! I can see why you wouldn’t want to sell it, but for a 370! Yeh, I get it. Come in anything you like, we welcome all cars, and drivers. It’s just a great chance to have a chat in a nice informal setting. Hope you can make it.

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Archer, good to have you on board! Would love to meet you in April at Mod Day - it really doesn’t matter what you turn up in, it’s very much a social event with some of us messing with cars!

Jeff.

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

Welcome and glad you found the friendliest OC there is!

We do love a good Type R, many of us, myself included are ex Type-R owners. I owned 2 EP3's in my time including one of the very earliest (though not as early as Lesmo).

Great that you are looking to get back into Z ownership B)

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Hi Archer13, welcome to the Owners Club :welcometonissansportz:

Good luck with your search :)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :thumbsup:

Welcome. Be great to see you at Mod day with or without a Z.

Chilli does a mean fry up and it’s a relaxing get together.

All the best in your hunt for your diamond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1