CongratulationZ

350Z owner new here

Welcome to the club Mike!

Have a good look around and don't be afraid to post up any questions about the car or site. We are one of the most friendly and helpful clubs about and there is a wealth of experience from members on here.

So is your car standard or any mods been done/planned? Oh and before someone else says it, would be great to get a couple of pics of your Z up - we always like to have a look someones elses motor.

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Thanks guys, done a few mods, Nismo front splitter, rear spats, side diffuser , rear diffuser. Ultra racing W brace, stillen torque damper, up rev air box mod with a HKS hybrid filter. Inside Nardi steering wheel, nismo gear knob, sparco seats with buddy club rails, and Takata harness and a harness bar. Ive looked up how to post the photos, but was using my phone and it didnt work. Looks a great club.

• Like 3

Hi Mike. Just let us know if you have any questions. We have a depth of knowledge here - and we’re friendly!!!

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

Welcome Mike. As everyone has said there's a wealth of knowledge on here (I have an un-modded 2005 GT4), so if you need any info ask away.

Whereabouts are you and the car located?

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Storm White R35 GT-R MY21 Track Edition… “Fully Loaded”

Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

Oh very nice, I do like the 350 in black. Where abouts in the country are you. First meet this year is a mod day, detail day, free breakfast in Surrey. Be great to see you if you can make it.

Welcome :hello:

Sarah.

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Thanks guys, done a few mods, Nismo front splitter, rear spats, side diffuser , rear diffuser. Ultra racing W brace, stillen torque damper, up rev air box mod with a HKS hybrid filter. Inside Nardi steering wheel, nismo gear knob, sparco seats with buddy club rails, and Takata harness and a harness bar. Ive looked up how to post the photos, but was using my phone and it didnt work. Looks a great club.

Go to more reply options bottom right of box when you post and then choose file and attach.

1196E5DF-5DD1-4924-B525-EA59B00CA3F9.png

1CA445A9-01F5-4B92-9102-0077B7F4BA65.png

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Welcome Mike, great that you found us. :welcome: Lots of friendly help on here so do stick around :)

Lovely clean 350 you've got. I love the rear splitter and the way it hugs/surrounds the exhaust tips - makes me wish I'd done the same to my 350 all those years ago. I'm now off to see if I can find something similar for my 370... (probably just window shopping for now but it's good fun anyway)

Dave

Hi Dave, thanks mate,Got the diffuser from tarmac sportz, it’s a Top secret style.I connected it to the frame work in front of the back box,so it is flat to the car and doesn’t protrude. It’s easy to fit.

Nice, thanks. I'll take a look...

EDIT - Stop temping me BTW..........

Hi Mike ...

And it is a welcome from me too.

Some fantastic pictures on your Flickr ..... very envious here.

Vicky x

Great pics Mike, she looks an absolute beast, great mods. I love the styling :wub:

Is that a mate of yours with the Skyline - R32 is it?

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Thanks guys, the R32 skyline is my brothers, there is a few better photos of it in my Flickr link a few posts before. Its a GTST and still has its RB20, but its 400hp. Fantastic car to drive. He has had it for 14 years, its pat of the family.

Edited by AW11mike
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome Mike.

Nice mota - a classic in the making! :)

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY