just found you and big hello

napp

big fan of Jap cars , lost count of how many i have had.

From 300ZX , Supra , and Skylines and 350Z.

I am on my 2nd 350Z after a few years brake from one, this time I have gone for a roadster and I am hoping for some sun this year. I picked up a standard car a few months back and have done a few little mods , some I am not 100% happy with so will change.But apart from that I love the car.post-9758-0-24133000-1584828307_thumb.jpg

Hi and a warm welcome :hello:

We love pictures so keep them coming, looks like a lovely clean car!

Sarah :D

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Welcome to the forum! The car looks immaculate - whereabouts are you based?

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

thanks for the coments , i am Hereford.

the car is in good condition , first thing i did when i picked up the car was to go over it with a clay bar and give it a good wax.

replaced the exhaust,

replaced the plastic under tray,

i had a old set of wheels off my 350GT , rays 57 so they went on the car ,

rear wing , front lip , rear diffuser and side steeps.

Drives well as it is the 301BHP

this is my old 350GT skyline.

post-9758-0-63982400-1584869280_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the club Napp!

I'm just down the road in Gloucester - great to have someone else in the West. Loving the look of your Z and your old 350GT for that matter. It's a rare sight on the road - did you used to head over Gloucester way by chance? (I ask because I used to see a 350GT a few years back in the Quedgeley area)

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Hi and welcome. That rear spoiler looks mean! I have a Coupe with 114k on the clock and although its not modded but has had quite a lot of maintenance work done - any questions please feel free to ask.

• Like 1

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Storm White R35 GT-R MY21 Track Edition… “Fully Loaded”

Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

Welcome to the club Napp!

I'm just down the road in Gloucester - great to have someone else in the West. Loving the look of your Z and your old 350GT for that matter. It's a rare sight on the road - did you used to head over Gloucester way by chance? (I ask because I used to see a 350GT a few years back in the Quedgeley area)

thanks mate , used get over there a few years back but in my 32GTR

post-9758-0-28398800-1584883118_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome. That rear spoiler looks mean! I have a Coupe with 114k on the clock and although its not modded but has had quite a lot of maintenance work done - any questions please feel free to ask.

thanks i am shore there will a good few things :D

thanks mate , used get over there a few years back but in my 32GTR

Very nice indeed. You've certainly owned some great Nissan's!

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Wouldn't worry about "some people". They are probably the ones who call the R35 a Skyline 😋😋

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Storm White R35 GT-R MY21 Track Edition… “Fully Loaded”

Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

Hi napp, welcome to the OC :welcometonissansportz:

Very nice mate! My parents used to live near you so I know the roads quite well. There are some really nice places to take your mota :drive1

I remember there were some scary drivers too :yikes:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

Hereford has not got the best drivers , apart from the pot holes the roads have been great today as very little on them. True there are some nice places round Hereford for a run out in the summer and get a pub lunch.

Hope this all gets sorted as i want to make the most of the roadster this summer :unsure:

• Like 1

Hello napp .... and a welcome from me too.

Some nice machinery there, you have had some very nice looking cars.

That's 2 members in the area, and Paul knowing the area too ….sounds like a run to outing when this virus is sorted as I too have relatives not too far away in Cheltenham (near to the air balloon pub) .

Have fun and stay safe.

Vicky x

Hi ..

Yes the view is stunning, the food at the air balloon used to be very good indeed .... but to be honest i have not been there for ages.

Let us all hope this global situation is sorted soon so we can all get out again.

Take care

Vicky x

I've driven past the Air Balloon so many times but never actually stopped. It does look like a good place for a meet, when they're back on.

• Like 1

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY