Adrian Flux

Another not bad year for insurance. Both Juke and 370z insured fully comp, protected with Business Mileage.

8b2e02559803ffb6eea8ebb317b9c4ee.jpg

Last year didn't include the Juke.

• Like 1

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Good result, LESmo.

• Like 1

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

who's that with, mines still over £300+

Admiral Multicar mate.

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

• 3 weeks later...

I remember being 38 mate :lol: Thats a good price for a youngster :)

(I am 49 and 10 months and 25 days)

• Like 1

How very dare you.... :lol:

:starwars:

Well actually yes very close. To think I had my 350z when I was 33. All those years ago.

• Like 1

Blimey .... Mine is more than that too, as is the Landrover !!!! and i am 61 :(

Perhaps it's because I am nearly a pensioner :yikes:

Vicky x

• Like 1

I meant to post about mine a few weeks back. £360 for the GTR with Business Class 1 use, naturaly Fully Comp with Protected NCB etc. Went down about £60 I think.

• Like 3

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

That's really cheap isn't it for a GTR? I always assumed they would be very expensive to insure.

Blimey .... Mine is more than that too, as is the Landrover !!!! and i am 61 :(

You look much younger Vicky - so don't worry about the number.

• Like 1

That's really cheap isn't it for a GTR? I always assumed they would be very expensive to insure.

No idea what others are paying to be honest Les but I know the GTR didn't actually add that much pro-rata when I changed from the RS3. It probably helps that I too am approaching the latter 40's , Full No Claims, no points, garaged etc etc.

Oh and of course I have the Vodafone Cat 5 Tracker on it, which I'm sure helps bring the cost down.

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

No idea what others are paying to be honest Les but I know the GTR didn't actually add that much pro-rata when I changed from the RS3. It probably helps that I too am approaching the latter 40's , Full No Claims, no points, garaged etc etc.

Oh and of course I have the Vodafone Cat 5 Tracker on it, which I'm sure helps bring the cost down.

Taking things off topic but what did you think of your rs3 compared to your previous cars in your sig and your gtr for that matter? Just curious and I have no intention of getting shot of my 370.

Taking things off topic but what did you think of your rs3 compared to your previous cars in your sig and your gtr for that matter? Just curious and I have no intention of getting shot of my 370.

To be honest I loved the RS3. I think it's the car I owned the longest without changing (normally every 2 years). If I rewind before the RS3, I absolutely loved my Zed's too, both of them because of well, what the Zed is. It's more of an old school N/A muscle car and it has the drama of the look and sound (when you changed the Zorst on the 370 anyway) coupled with the way a sports car should feel IMHO - a weighty more mechanical feel.

The only reason I changed was because I got bored of waiting for the next Z replacement and had a 4WD itch that needed scratching. I toyed with the Focus RS and A45 AMG but the RS3 won easily for me. The combo of the Turbo and that 2.5 5 Cylinder enigne made it so quick and sounded beautiful (especially with the mods I had done). It was a lot more practical (I had a dog guard so we could take Dexter on weekends away for example) and was a bit of a sleeper car for those that weren't petrol heads. You sadly though had a lot of young idiots in their GTI's etc revving you at the lights.

It got to a point though after 3+ years of owning it that I needed some drama back in my life and so the natural evolution of cars led me to the car I've wanted to own since I first saw one back in 2009. Back in a Nissan and with 4WD.

What do I think of the GTR compared to the others? It sets a different benchmark that is on a whole different plain. It is absolutely fantastic and by a mile the favourite car I've owned. OK Dexter's not going to be getting his furry backside in it so we have to take Mrs Neutreus' car when we are going away for the weekend but that's the only compromise. You don't need a Further Advance on your Mortgage to run it, it's utterly mind blowing when it comes to speed and handling and has the looks and mechanical feel to boot. Oh, and I can get 2 sets of golf clubs and a trolley in the boot!

For me the GTR is everything I love about performance cars withouth being impractical. Hats off to Shiro Nakamura - it's one hell of a car!

PS. Back on topic, it's also cheaper to insure than you think :D

• Like 4

Mine is £800 fully comp with business mileage :(

I'm assuming it's as I got caught by a speed camera in my other car not long before my renewal date, and I've only had the 370 for about 1.5 years...still, at 41 I thought the days of high insurance premiums were behind me.

She's worth it though :drive1

• Like 2

Thanks,

Gray

2010 370z Black Edition 40th Anniversary #103

• 4 months later...

Admiral have just sent me the multi-car (370 plus Juke) quote for next year (4 Jan) and it's £10 less than this year. No-brainer for me as it is the wrong time of year for me to be bothered shopping around.

Numbers: Total £415; Juke £185; 370 £230.

• Like 1

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

That reminds me Jeff, I forgot to post when I got the Peugeot 3008 but I added it to the Admiral policy to create a multi-car one and it cost me an extra £30 for 8 months and most of that was because I added legal cover and a couple other things lol. It's a great policy. 

• Thanks 1

I renewed my car insurance last November.  £370 for the 370Z and £160 for my little Mini run around.  What's a pain is I usually insure at least the Mini with Adrian Flux as they have a useful 'bolt on' called Flex Drive that gives fully comp. cover of the first 20k when driving someone else's car, but the best they could quote me was over double everyone else this year for some reason.