Advertise Here

(CANCELLED) Mod/detailing Day in Surrey (19th September) Covid dependant

*******CANCELLED ********

As long as we continue along the same lines as were are currently, we should be good for a get together, with probably some element of social distancing on September 19th.

So, how does that date work with everyone who is interested in coming?

If you havent been to one before, you need to have no more interest than getting out for an hour, two or the whole day.

On offer will be a free full breakfast, opportunity to work off road on your car either with or without assistance, clean your car again with or without assistance, or just put faces to names and have a bit of a natter.

We are a friendly bunch and everyone is welcome, we have room for everyone (sweeping statement, but we are yet to have a day where we cant accommodate anyone).

Come for the day or just for a quick look see, its your choice.

We usually start about 10am and finish when the last person drifts off (not literally please we have both two and four legged neighbours :D )

1. Sarah and Tony

2. Blobbish

3. Milanored

4. Neutreus (possible probable :lol: )

5. VJordon (maybe)

6. John_K and Bex

7. Jeff-W

8. ChasGFL

9. Humpy

10. PaulW

11. GLR CHRIS

12. Greg Warnes

14. Fiona

• Like 2

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Count me in Sarah.

• Like 1

Current - 2009 GTR Premium, Stage 2
Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.

I will be a maybe I'm afraid. All depends on whether they open up attendance to motorsports - I'm due to be in Castle Coombe that day so will monitor developments. If no attendance at motorsports is still the case I will be there like a shot.

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Great, and as much as I don’t want to wish you can’t go Neutreus, I hope you can make it :D

• Like 1

07765 406665

Hi Sarah ..

It's a maybe for me, it is the weekend after my holiday .... but weather permitting and we have no lockdown again i might be ok.

If i can find your place again !!, had a mare trying to find it last time :blush: :blush:

Vicky xx

• Like 1

Great, and as much as I don’t want to wish you can’t go Neutreus, I hope you can make it :D

I think I'll likely be at the MOD day Sarah as Castle Coombe Circuit have said themslves that they don't epect to be allowed to let fans back in until 2021.

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Hi Sarah ..

It's a maybe for me, it is the weekend after my holiday .... but weather permitting and we have no lockdown again i might be ok.

If i can find your place again !!, had a mare trying to find it last time :blush: :blush:

Vicky xx

I have learnt of an air bnb locally recently so when you are ready to confirm I’ll hook the details out

I think I'll likely be at the MOD day Sarah as Castle Coombe Circuit have said themslves that they don't epect to be allowed to let fans back in until 2021.

Good :teeth: sorry,

• Like 1

07765 406665

Sorry we moved our holiday in Norfolk in May to this date so we will both be away starting on this date. But hope its a great event. Until next year. :D

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Youve made us so happy already, it makes a massive change to write something on the Calendar!

All things being equal, Ill be there, plus Bex.

• Like 2

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

Les I am sorry, but pleased youve got a holiday booked. Have fun!

John and Bex :thumbsup: great.

07765 406665

Sorry we moved our holiday in Norfolk in May to this date so we will both be away starting on this date. But hope its a great event. Until next year. :D

{Bleep} Was hoping to use your OCD services Les as I've picked up a couple of small scratches on the front left bumper. Think the machine polisher should be able to remove them. Will have to wait for another day.

• Like 2

{Bleep} Was hoping to use your OCD services Les as I've picked up a couple of small scratches on the front left bumper. Think the machine polisher should be able to remove them. Will have to wait for another day.

I'm quite good with a brillo! …… and if that doesn't appeal to you Tony has the polishing tools (machine polisher) , I'm sure he will help :)

• Like 1

07765 406665

I'm quite good with a brillo! …… and if that doesn't appeal to you Tony has the polishing tools (machine polisher) , I'm sure he will help :)

There's an offer I can't refuse! Thanks in advance to you and Tony :thumbs: (not for the brillo bit though - we'll leave that out :P)

PS. I'm sure Jeff will help supervise too but didn't want to volunteer him :innocent:

• Like 1

Sorry, late to join in - had to check some domestics first. This half of the OCDT will be in attendance and ready to go ....... directly to breakfast.

• Like 4

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

Great to have an event back on the calender at last, fingers crossed it can go ahead as planned and as my calendar is very blank after this month, I'll be there!!

Added to list. Jeff.

• Like 3

Brilliant, look forward to seeing you

• Like 1

07765 406665

Pleased to add GLR CHRIS :)

• Like 3

07765 406665

• 4 weeks later...

The fire is a little too cold lose for comfort, and those firefighters are still fighting it! Preying for the storms on Wednesday to come early. They must be knackered!

Fantastic news Fiona, be great to see you again. Fingers crossed

07765 406665

Some idiot having a fag on Sunningdale Golf course is what they are thinking, they say they will find out and as smoking had been banned on the course I hope they have some CCTV so a culprit can be shamed and fined.

Yes smokey air here, reduced the number of firefighters now but still classified as an 'ongoing major incident' We are still rallying round as a community with energy drinks, sandwiches , biscuits and sweets for the crews so they can keep going.

07765 406665

Oh FFS! Culprit should have to pay the cost of putting it out at the very least, not that the damage can be undone. I just hope no people or animals were harmed!

Good to see you've found an upside though...loads of fit firemen on the doorstep!

• Like 1