Horsham Developments

Another Zorst thread! 😱😁

I had more first proper drive out in it yesterday, boy oh boy does it sound like a beast!! Even the Mrs said she thought it was a bit too quiet when I first bought the car but now it sounds exactly as it should.

Oh and I get what you mean about the smell of burning lol

• Like 4
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm learning to make some beautiful music with her Chubbs! I can't remember the last time I turned the Gracenote on as I'd much rather listen to the invidia over the crap I've got on the HD 🤣. I'

I had more first proper drive out in it yesterday, boy oh boy does it sound like a beast!! Even the Mrs said she thought it was a bit too quiet when I first bought the car but now it sounds exactly as

DECISION MADE   Well fate played her hand and pushed me into making a decision, do i wait for the lesser known N1 which might be months or pull the trigger on the 1 left in the overseas warehouse Gemi

Posted Images

I am sure mine has got louder as I have had it on there for a couple of years. My neighbours say they can here my car cold start and know it is me but from inside I tell them it is not loud if Chas still has his Z then his neighbours must have a dart board with his picture on

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hah, yeah still with me currently. I have noticed my neighbour has recently taken to playing music at all hours, not particularly loud but it's the type that you just hear thum thump thump through the walls, it may well be a revenge thing which Is why I've not said anything for now...

While I'm here I was just gonna ask what that big silver thing is in Chris's second pic ?? :huh:

Answer: Dead weight ;)

• Like 2

I had more first proper drive out in it yesterday, boy oh boy does it sound like a beast!! Even the Mrs said she thought it was a bit too quiet when I first bought the car but now it sounds exactly as it should.

Haha, awesome :bose:

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

Morning chaps and chaps'

Finally received and Fitted!!

It took a while but boy was it worth the wait!

First fire up is now one of my best memories, nor quite up there with my daughter being born but it's in that ballpark lol.

The mechanic who fitted it said it's the best fitting exhaust he's ever done, superbly crafted to a very high level too and he's being fitting exhausts for 25 years!

A big thanks to you all for steering me in the right direction!

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations, Chris!

The Invidia just gets better and better - mine has the occasional little burbles now, on deceleration. You will love it. It's easy to train your accelerator foot to give you the sound you want at the moment you want it. It's like playing a beautiful musical instrument. Every orchestra should have one.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 8:12 AM, Chubbs said:

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations, Chris!

The Invidia just gets better and better - mine has the occasional little burbles now, on deceleration. You will love it. It's easy to train your accelerator foot to give you the sound you want at the moment you want it. It's like playing a beautiful musical instrument. Every orchestra should have one.

I'm learning to make some beautiful music with her Chubbs! I can't remember the last time I turned the Gracenote on as I'd much rather listen to the invidia over the crap I've got on the HD 🤣.

I'm looking forward to wearing her in to get  to the burbbles on Decel too!

Now I managed to pick up a new second hand stormforce car cover my mission for this year is complete! I'm skint but she's worth every penny!

• Like 4