Adrian Flux

Update IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

The forum upgrade is scheduled for this Saturday.

This will mean we will be off line for a few hours on Saturday whilst Paul completes the change. We dont know how long this will take and Paul is a busy chap with many commitments. We are grateful to him for all his time and please bear with him whilst he completes his wizardry.

Enjoy your Saturday and will all be here waiting in our new shiny forum when we get back on line.

• Like 1

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

:hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr:

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Hi Sarah ...

Hope you are keeping safe and well.

What are the forum upgrades ?

Vicky x

• Like 1

Hi Vicky, basically the forum software we use is old and this will bring us fully up to date. The new version will be secure (HTTPS) and offer new features and a new look and feel.

I expect people will love some changes and dislike others as we're so used to how it is now. But that is the way of these things. Ultimately, our hands are tied as to how it functions, but there might be some scope to tweak the appearance over time.

The web based version of the forum on a mobile device is much better than it is now. However, if you use TapaTalk you probably won't notice anything different.

• Like 2

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

Thanks Paul

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Hi Vicky, basically the forum software we use is old and this will bring us fully up to date. The new version will be secure (HTTPS) and offer new features and a new look and feel.

I expect people will love some changes and dislike others as we're so used to how it is now. But that is the way of these things. Ultimately, our hands are tied as to how it functions, but there might be some scope to tweak the appearance over time.

The web based version of the forum on a mobile device is much better than it is now. However, if you use TapaTalk you probably won't notice anything different.

Thank-you for the info Paul, keep up the fantastic work guys … and girls.

Vicky x

• Like 1

The forum is now running the latest versions.

There is still work to do (mostly cosmetic, then onto playing with new functionality).  But we are operational again.

The 'Garage' is not yet online but there is an issue reported to the developer.  The data is safe and it will be online as soon as that is fixed.

TapaTalk is back online too.

Thanks for bearing with me during the work today.

26 minutes ago, Paul_S said:

The forum is now running the latest versions.

There is still work to do (mostly cosmetic, then onto playing with new functionality).  But we are operational again.

The 'Garage' is not yet online but there is an issue reported to the developer.  The data is safe and it will be online as soon as that is fixed.

TapaTalk is back online too.

Thanks for bearing with me during the work today.

Nice one Paul, looking a bit different, but i am sure it will all be good.

Vicky x  

• Like 1

Ah Paul just saw this about the Garage.  I am really pleased its not scrapped as I was as sad to keep the Mileage and dates on the Nismo since the day I go the car although as its hardly doing any miles at the moment it doesn't get updated as much as it used too. 🥰

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

The "Garage" is being a pain. It worked fine during all the test upgrades but threw an error yesterday.

We'll get there...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1