Abbey Motorsport

New Qashqai, new? hybrid

• Like 1

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

The e-Power 4wd version sounds very interesting. I presume it avoids the dreaded CVT gearbox.

And one of the reports hints at the possibility of a Nismo QQ!!

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

Wonder if they will go with the Leaf Gear System with a single pedal?  If not I suspect they will drop the Juke Dual Clutch system into it as that is a Daimler/Nissan/Renault gearbox.  And I have to say it is really good ok it lurches a bit in reverse but you get used to how to deal with that.

I would definitely consider the proposed car to replace the Juke in just over 2 years if it does come out in that format.  I would expect it to look like a big Juke.

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,