Silverstone Classic 2021 - 30th July to 1st August 2021 - Club Discount Code: 2020CCD062

image.png.2c707d7e8583b0aa198a5e6082a104a2.png

With 2020 close to forgotten - Lets have another go with this one.  Cancelled in 2020, some of you may still have tickets for the 2021 event not opting for a refund.  It would be good to understand where we are with regards to attendance and those who are thinking about it to share details of the event and how to apply for them.  You can still get a spot at the classic using the links below and the discount code of 2020CCD062

Tickets can be purchased by following these direct links below depending on what days you wish to attend:

Weekend:

https://tickets.silverstone.co.uk/series-extra-products.aspx?series=21CLASSICCCD

Sunday:

https://tickets.silverstone.co.uk/extra-products.aspx?fixture=21CLASSICCCDSUN

Saturday:

https://tickets.silverstone.co.uk/extra-products.aspx?fixture=21CLASSICCCDSAT

Friday:

https://tickets.silverstone.co.uk/extra-products.aspx?fixture=21CLASSICCCDFRI

Just need to apply the code of 2020CCD062 in the (do you have a promotion code) the discount code box will appear during the final stages of checkout to get the club discounts.  In the case of a 3 day pass it will reduce the cost currently to £105 - a single ticket is for 2 people and a parking spot with the shared club stand.

Who are we sharing with?

Again in the coming year we will be sharing with the Classic Z Register, we shared a spot in 2019 and the 50th Anniversary and the mix of old and new Z Cars were a real attraction (even if the weather wasn't).  So we will be back with this club again.    So when you book your spot don't worry that a different club is listed.  It just makes sense to have a greater presence and hopefully a better spot in the infield.  On the plus side they were a really nice and friendly bunch of Guys and Gals.

What Happened Last Time

We were lucky enough to be invited to do a parade lap of the circuit on the Saturday afternoon.  To mark the 50th Anniversary, and while this won't necessarily happen in 2021.  A reminder of the event:

Pictures and thread from the last time the club attended can be found here:

The event is a real mixture of Historic racing, car clubs and trade stalls. It would be great if you can make it in 2021.  So who is up for this in 2021 - A Day, 2 Days or a entire weekend?  (Condition is it really needs to be a Z Car or GTR in attendance - the organizers have a right to push cars to the outer car parks if they simply don't meet the club criteria unfortunately)

• Like 1

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Attending the Silverstone Classic 2021

Lesmo & Cazza - 3 Days - Friday/Saturday & Sunday (Booked)

John_K & TBA - 3 Days - Friday/Saturday & Sunday (Booked)

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

• LESmo pinned this topic

2020 3 day ticket rolled over to 2021, so certainly planning on being there Les

• Like 2

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

I plan on taking my Beetle this year as I finally got it back after a lengthy legal battle with the garage that were scamming me!   After being without it for over 3 years I intend using it!  I've been invited to display it with the Drivers Union but will of course come and say Hi!  

• Like 1