CAT Driver Training

Its a atmosphere / mood lighting - just passes a gentle glow in the cabin, also gives an idea where the main switches will be to put the map lights on.  You can change the map lights to clear GTR Dome type as a possible mod and swap to LED.  But that doesn't change this orange glow.

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

I'm not a huge fan of the system orange glow unfortunately, its a bit to much orange for me, i guess I'm stuck with them, but it's still a great car to drive and some funny coloured lighting I can put up with, cheers.

Its worth noting that these lights are both dimmed and brightened with the dash illumination knob. I always drove mine with the dash illumination as low as it could go and never really  noticed it.

• Like 1

Current - 2009 GTR Premium, Stage 2
Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.