Advertise Here

Recommended pressures all round is 35psi which I guess is for all speeds the car is capable of.

What are safe tyre Pressures on this car?

Could you travel at high speeds if the pressures were slightly below 35psi?

During the winter (which consists of a lot of town driving, hardly anything on the motorway) I have the pressures at just under 35, about 33, to give a little more grip in the cold conditions.

Track days (which I hopefully will do one this year): What recommended pressures are advisable?

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

I used to have them set to 33psi all round COLD.

Once you've got more experiance you can drop the fronts a little to give the front a little more bit but to start leave them the same.

• Like 1

Current - 2009 GTR Premium, Stage 2
Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400
Black Skoda Fabia, too many mods to mention 290BHP now with the son.

I used to have them set to 33psi all round COLD.

Once you've got more experiance you can drop the fronts a little to give the front a little more bit but to start leave them the same.
Was that all year round?
Would 33psi be alright for high speeds on the autobahn, if doing high speeds for a certain amount of time, or would 35psi be best?
Just wondering if I decide to go to Germany this year.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

I never added any extra for driving in Germany.

• Like 1

Current - 2010 370z Black Edition, DeCat, Milltek Exhaust, EcuTek, Custom Horsham Developments SC air 2 air, Reversing Camera, 20mm Eibach Spacers, Braded SS Brake Lines. Plus many more mods. Currently running 551/400

165-170mph on the autobahns, but in my honest opinion you cant hold the speed long enough to cause any real issue, and I've done a lot of miles through Germany over the years. You will do short sprints or really high speed, and the majority at speeds around 100 -120mph. 

Plus its fun for 2 mins then its just the same. Traffic can be troublesome as well as it can just pull into your lane resulting in high breaking due to closing speed. So dont neglect your breaks, hard breaking from very high speed can cause a lot of soak, especially if your doing it a few times.

• Like 1