Jump to content
Advertise Here

What have you done for your 370z today? (3)


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Are you using your Royal Mail tracking number on the RM website?

I used the GOT on the tracking page as opposed to the Aliexpress traking.

[HEATHROW]Released from customs: customs cleared  2021-03-08 09:40:00 😁

  • Like 1

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally found some time to give the Z (and Juke) a little TLC.  To my shame, this is the first proper clean and vacuum they've had this year.  The Z looked very unloved. The final r

Here a short video.    

Not what I've done for my Zed but more what it has done for me... 3 year anniversary today!!! Loved every year, month, day, hour, minute and second. Did I mention that I like it...?  Here's to ma

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Gav C said:

I used the GOT on the tracking page as opposed to the Aliexpress traking.

[HEATHROW]Released from customs: customs cleared  2021-03-08 09:40:00 😁

Have I got a GOT? What's a GOT?

  • Haha 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a new Game Of Thrones App that centralises all tracking functions for parcels.

  • Haha 2

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chubbs said:

Are you using your Royal Mail tracking number on the RM website?

Ahh, good tip. No I hadn't. When I do, it says the same as yours. At Atherstone...they did share the same plane! Or, there's only one parcel and the Royal Mail have to flip a coin to see which one of us gets it! 

 

Edit: I missed some posts, looks like Gav is still in the running! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chubbs said:

Have I got a GOT? What's a GOT?

Global online tracking 😏

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gav C said:

Global online tracking 😏

Ah - I thought that's what it meant, but where/how do you access that? Is it via an AliExpress link? If so, once the parcel has arrived in the UK I'm better off tracking it via Royal Mail, in this instance.

This is an academic question anyway because, according to the RM, my parcel has arrived at my home town sorting office and will be delivered today!!! Blimey - for China that's AMAZINGLY quick (11 days since it was ordered - or 8 working days).

Problem is, heavy rain is forecast for today, so they may not get fitted immediately :(

 

EDIT: Just looked at the tracking details. Overnight it went from Birmingham to Hemel Hempstead, then to my local depot. Exciting eh? :rofl:

Edited by Chubbs
  • Like 2

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chubbs said:

EDIT: Just looked at the tracking details. Overnight it went from Birmingham to Hemel Hempstead, then to my local depot. Exciting eh? :rofl:

It's like your own little online game of "Track My Parcel". Hugely entertaining! 😄 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the benefits (a small one, but none the less!) of ordering parts from Amayama is tracking them across the world as they go in and out of customs both before shipment and upon arrival.... "Where is my package today" seems to take the sting out of waiting!

  • Haha 1

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chubbs said:

Ah - I thought that's what it meant, but where/how do you access that? Is it via an AliExpress link? If so, once the parcel has arrived in the UK I'm better off tracking it via Royal Mail, in this instance.

This is an academic question anyway because, according to the RM, my parcel has arrived at my home town sorting office and will be delivered today!!! Blimey - for China that's AMAZINGLY quick (11 days since it was ordered - or 8 working days).

Problem is, heavy rain is forecast for today, so they may not get fitted immediately :(

 

EDIT: Just looked at the tracking details. Overnight it went from Birmingham to Hemel Hempstead, then to my local depot. Exciting eh? :rofl:

Yes it`s on the Aliexpress site when you click on your order and then tracking you can use either GOT, Aliexpress or copy the tracking number in to the Royal Mail tracking.

 

Mine are still darn sarf so I`ll get them in the next couple of days but they won`t be going on straight away, I have plans 😁

  • Like 3

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

Link to post
Share on other sites

A million thanks to DieselPit for letting us know about these LED side markers. They're excellent. Easy to fit (30 seconds each side). They are nice & bright, nice & orange and in real life the 'flow' of the LEDs is more pronounced than on the video.

Totally chuffed! They help bring the old dinosaur into the 21st Century a bit!

 

  • Like 4

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that looks brilliant, really smart bit of kit. 

  • Thanks 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh, suspense over, you win Chubbs! They look great! Mine are also due for delivery today so if they are as quick as you suggest to fit, I'll get them on later. BTW, how do the original ones come out? Just gently pull? 

I also agree, very quick postage from China. 🙂

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dave G said:

Ahh, suspense over, you win Chubbs! They look great! Mine are also due for delivery today so if they are as quick as you suggest to fit, I'll get them on later. BTW, how do the original ones come out? Just gently pull? 

I also agree, very quick postage from China. 🙂

 

Removal: - I used 2 plastic prying tools. I pushed one in behind the top of the light, to open a gap, then inserted the other one and moved it gradually 90 degrees towards the front of the car, to gently pop the clip/lug out from the bodywork. Once one lug is out, the light just comes out. (The electrical connectors are the standard 'push the top lug in, and pull it apart' type.)

Fitting: - Please note that the lights are side-specific. Once connected, you push the larger of the 2 lugs in first, then the rest of the light simply clicks into place.

 

It's so quick you can even do it in the wind & rain. I did!

  • Like 2

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Neutreus said:

I think that looks brilliant, really smart bit of kit. 

If you want to appreciate the 'flow' of the LEDs, play the video at 25% speed.

  • Like 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Removal: - I used 2 plastic prying tools. I pushed one in behind the top of the light, to open a gap, then inserted the other one and moved it gradually 90 degrees towards the front of the car, to gently pop the clip/lug out from the bodywork. Once one lug is out, the light just comes out. (The electrical connectors are the standard 'push the top lug in, and pull it apart' type.)

Fitting: - Please note that the lights are side-specific. Once connected, you push the larger of the 2 lugs in first, then the rest of the light simply clicks into place.

 

It's so quick you can even do it in the wind & rain. I did!

Great thanks. The postie just delivered mine! However, it's pi$$ing it down right now so it may have to wait for another day...! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Removal: - I used 2 plastic prying tools. I pushed one in behind the top of the light, to open a gap, then inserted the other one and moved it gradually 90 degrees towards the front of the car, to gently pop the clip/lug out from the bodywork. Once one lug is out, the light just comes out. (The electrical connectors are the standard 'push the top lug in, and pull it apart' type.)

Fitting: - Please note that the lights are side-specific. Once connected, you push the larger of the 2 lugs in first, then the rest of the light simply clicks into place.

 

It's so quick you can even do it in the wind & rain. I did!

They look so good! Was this the shipment from China?

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loadmaster said:

They look so good! Was this the shipment from China?

Yeah.

Once again, credit to DieselPit for the idea.

  • Like 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dave G said:

Great thanks. The postie just delivered mine! However, it's pi$$ing it down right now so it may have to wait for another day...! 

Quality looks good, doesn't it?

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chubbs said:

Yeah.

Once again, credit to DieselPit for the idea.

Got a link to where you purchased them please?

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

Got a link to where you purchased them please?

AliExpress <<< click here.

Looks like they've gone up by 15p :)

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chubbs said:

AliExpress <<< click here.

Looks like they've gone up by 15p :)

15p 😬

  • Haha 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just ordered a replacement red 'GT-R' style Start button, to replace the white one and make me go faster. £7.93, including tax. Ebay sell them for over £37!!!!! (I'm only getting the red insert, but that's all you need, isn't it?)

CLICK HERE FOR LINK

Anyone fancy a 'Race From China'?

 

  • Haha 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...