CAT Driver Training

What have you done for your 370z today? (3)

Sorted, £150 for the Nismo red roof. Booked in for 24th May as they are very busy.

Saw some examples of their work when I dropped in to confirm the cost and colour this afternoon, very impressed.

• Like 4

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally found some time to give the Z (and Juke) a little TLC.  To my shame, this is the first proper clean and vacuum they've had this year.  The Z looked very unloved. The final r

Today I continued to put together a small 'refresh' package for mine, which will happen during May when it's hopefully warmer and I can spend a whole blokey day doing stuff to the car. It's only bits

Not what I've done for my Zed but more what it has done for me... 3 year anniversary today!!! Loved every year, month, day, hour, minute and second. Did I mention that I like it...?  Here's to ma

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Sorted, £150 for the Nismo red roof. Booked in for 24th May as they are very busy.

Saw some examples of their work when I dropped in to confirm the cost and colour this afternoon, very impressed.

Excellent.  I have a feeling this is going to be epic!

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

On 4/23/2021 at 7:38 PM, Paul_S said:

Excellent.  I have a feeling this is going to be epic!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Paul!

All I know is that it'll go one of two ways, hopefully the one you predict. 😬

• Like 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

19 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Paul!

All I know is that it'll go one of two ways, hopefully the one you predict. 😬

I love the fact that you are effectively pioneering the way forward with the red roof. There's always got to be a first and I reckon it's going to look awesome and unique. :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN