Adrian Flux

Carlton’s in da house

Hi Carlton,

welcome and congratulations!  Definitely share some pictures and ask away on the question front, loads of knowledge on this forum.

look forward to seeing your beautiful beast when it arrives

Sarah :hello:

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Welcome along Carlton. Quite new here myself and only collected my 370Z last Friday.

I found this forum really useful in learning about these cars prior to deciding to buy one.   

• Like 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

Welcome Carlton

As Sarah says, we love pics, and ask away...

Cheers

JohnK

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

Welcome Carlton hope the pickup goes well.  Post up some pictures when you have a moment.

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Welcome from me, as well! See you in the Nismo section with your questions, and hopefully some pictures, weather and light permitting!

Oh, and whereabouts in the country are you currently locked down? 

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

Yo Carlton mah man. (please read in some form of American accent for full effect).

Don't forget we drive on the left over here.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Welcome to the friendliest club around Carlton. Hope all has gone well today and look forward to hearing more!

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Thanks guys for the very warm welcome, today I collected my v1 nismo from a Toyota dealership, yes I know , bit strange but they had it in as a px , so I px,ed my 3.2 mk2 TT and got a very good deal , my nismo has a large exhaust,stillen cold air intake sounds awesome and drives 😻, was smiling throughout the 20mile drive home I try and get some pics up 

• Like 1

WOW - I love the wheels in that colour.  Seems to have had a few extra mods - so someone previously has spent a lot of time and money on that car.  I can Imagine it sounds amazing.  Has it got a Nismo Number behind the drivers seat?

I can see someone has removed the red stripes over time from the rear defuser.  Have they all been removed - front splitter, wing mirrors etc.  I cannot explain it but I seem to recognise the numberplate.  Need to rack my brains as to where I have seen it.

Amazing looking car and while the TT is a great car - you will notice how many there are now you have stepped out of one.  Await the attention from this car.  People love them.

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

Agreed, that looks awesome! When you get time, post some more pics! It certainly sounds like it was someone's baby before and you've got quite a bit of extras included. Great saving for you over buying afterwards! Pleased (but not surprised!) to hear you enjoyed the drive home. A totally different experience compared to a TT. Stick about as we all enjoy hearing how new owners Zeds get under their skin! 😁

Thanks guys yes it has a number , the red stripes have been removed bar grill and mirrors’ at first I wasn’t a fan of the wheels but in day light they really pop as they are like a candy red, I was going to spray them gloss black but I think what put me off them is they clash with the callipers so I’m going to spray callipers white and also the body kit will be colour coded , 

• Like 1

Hi Carton, welcome to the OC :)

Got to love a NISMO!

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY