Advertise Here

I have added a little unit to mine to get DAB radio after market thing easy to install works great as below

Alpine EZI BT In-Car DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio Adaptor with Bluetooth Handsfree

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Wow has it already been a month? Time certainly does fly by.

Short tails will certainly liven thing ups. That's all I have done to mine. Have a look here.

I may get some form of induction kit or maybe K&N panel filters in the future. But as you say great cars. For what they lack in some areas they more than make up for in others :)

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

• Like 1
2 hours ago, milanored said:

I have added a little unit to mine to get DAB radio after market thing easy to install works great as below

Alpine EZI BT In-Car DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio Adaptor with Bluetooth Handsfree

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks - I do have a similar unit that I didn't get around to fitting in my 540, however your Alpine unit looks a lot neater and user friendly. 

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

So glad you like it, mate. Have you contracted Zed-Neck yet (you know, where you have the uncontrollable urge to crane your neck & look back at the car when you walk away from it)?

My DAB adapter is the Pure Highway 400. Not cheap, but very user friendly. Brilliant little piece of kit, apart from when a spider decided to wander around inside the screen. Pure offered to swap me a new unit, which I thought was very good of them, but the spider disappeared after a day :)

It was £90 when I got mine - gone down to about £50 now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

So glad you like it, mate. Have you contracted Zed-Neck yet (you know, where you have the uncontrollable urge to crane your neck & look back at the car when you walk away from it)?
My DAB adapter is the Pure Highway 400. Not cheap, but very user friendly. Brilliant little piece of kit, apart from when a spider decided to wander around inside the screen. Pure offered to swap me a new unit, which I thought was very good of them, but the spider disappeared after a day
It was £90 when I got mine - gone down to about £50 now.

I thought you meant zed neck as in when you have to look over your right shoulder to get out the car when you already folded the mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

Well there was no doubt that you would love it, but great to hear you are so pleased. It’s one hell of a car for the money and definitely a head turner.  Now, all we need is a meet or two so we can line them up to share all that beauty 😄

• Like 5

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

I'm glad you're enjoying it.  And why wouldn't you?  They are fantastic cars :)

(BTW, the mirrors are heated.  They come on with the heated rear screen)

• Like 1

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

3 hours ago, Paul_S said:

I'm glad you're enjoying it.  And why wouldn't you?  They are fantastic cars :)

(BTW, the mirrors are heated.  They come on with the heated rear screen)

Seriously?! Must have missed that bit in the handbook! :blush:

• Haha 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

10 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Seriously?! Must have missed that bit in the handbook! :blush:

...just like I missed you commenting on it in your first post! Well spotted, Paul!

Which leads me to the thought - 'Remember that no question is too dumb to ask'. We've all been there! In fact, I'm there most days.

Edited by Chubbs
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

For me what will complete your ownership is when we get out of lockdown and you can finally get to meets and other club events and meet all these other great owners you currently only get to interact with on here. You couldn't hope to meet a nicer bunch.

As someone who had absolutely no interest in 'showing' my car (as that usually involves the dreaded 'W' word) and was apprehensive about meeting other owners talking shop all the time and conversations just going right over my head as I'm not very mechanically minded, I have to say it's been a real surprise as it's part of ownership that I look forward to almost as much as driving the car. Really glad I was encouraged to come along to my first meet and can't wait 'til we can start doing it again.

Sorry for all the love guys, must be lockdown fever.

And yeah, what a great car to drive.

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, ChasGFL said:

For me what will complete your ownership is when we get out of lockdown and you can finally get to meets and other club events and meet all these other great owners you currently only get to interact with on here. You couldn't hope to meet a nicer bunch.

As someone who had absolutely no interest in 'showing' my car (as that usually involves the dreaded 'W' word) and was apprehensive about meeting other owners talking shop all the time and conversations just going right over my head as I'm not very mechanically minded, I have to say it's been a real surprise as it's part of ownership that I look forward to almost as much as driving the car. Really glad I was encouraged to come along to my first meet and can't wait 'til we can start doing it again.

Absolutely agree Chas, I think we're all chomping at the bit to be able to get out, meet others and attend a few shows and events.

I quite like the club events and show scene, done quite a few over the years with BMWCC GB. A few years back, we even drove down to Speyer, near Frankfurt, for the monthly modern classic meet at the Speyer Technic Museum.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Absolutely agree Chas, I think we're all chomping at the bit to be able to get out, meet others and attend a few shows and events.

I quite like the club events and show scene, done quite a few over the years with BMWCC GB. A few years back, we even drove down to Speyer, near Frankfurt, for the monthly modern classic meet at the Speyer Technic Museum.  

now Speyer is a serious place for a meet! I've added it to my to do list!

• Like 2

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

34 minutes ago, John_K said:

+1!

• Like 1

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

2 hours ago, John_K said:

The Speyer photos are on a memory stick, I need to upload to my laptop. Anyhow, the sister museum to Speyer is Sinsheim, near Hockenheim - went there as well. Now that place really is a full day out

IMG_1403.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1