CongratulationZ

Aftermarket Centre Caps for V2 Rays wheels

Has anyone found during their internet trawls, or bought, non-Nissan centre caps for the Rays V2 alloys?

Something along the lines of 'Nismo' or 'Z'.....or some other appropriate emblem/design? The Japanese 'Rising Sun' for instance.

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

3 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Has anyone found during their internet trawls, or bought, non-Nissan centre caps for the Rays V2 alloys?

Something along the lines of 'Nismo' or 'Z'.....or some other appropriate emblem/design? The Japanese 'Rising Sun' for instance.

Wherever you find some, make sure you measure carefully, to get the right size. I'd just do searches in all the normal areas.

• Like 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

16 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Just had a quick look on AliExpress - these stickers/centre caps are said to be for 60mm caps - I have no idea what size yours are, but maybe if they're a different size the stickers could be adapted to fit? There may be others, but I stopped looking when I found these...

Link - AliExpress

• Thanks 1

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

24 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Just had a quick look on AliExpress - these stickers/centre caps are said to be for 60mm caps - I have no idea what size yours are, but maybe if they're a different size the stickers could be adapted to fit? There may be others, but I stopped looking when I found these...

Link - AliExpress

Thanks Chubbs - at that price it's worth a punt!

• Agree 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

30 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

Thanks Chubbs - at that price it's worth a punt!

My only worry would be getting a flat sticker to adhere to a slightly convex surface without any creases - if your centre caps aren't flat.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

2 hours ago, Chubbs said:

My only worry would be getting a flat sticker to adhere to a slightly convex surface without any creases - if your centre caps aren't flat.

My thoughts initially - the standard 'Nissan' caps have raised lettering so that wouldn't work. However, the link you sent me does seem to suggest that centre caps are included, or at least are available. It's a bit confusing though.

2 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

My thoughts initially - the standard 'Nissan' caps have raised lettering so that wouldn't work. However, the link you sent me does seem to suggest that centre caps are included, or at least are available. It's a bit confusing though.

Yes - there are 2 prices, one for just the stickers, the other for stickers + centre cap. But are they the right size for your wheels? That's the crucial question.

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

22 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

Yes - there are 2 prices, one for just the stickers, the other for stickers + centre cap. But are they the right size for your wheels? That's the crucial question.

I'll check it out....

I used this company last year for 3 sets of wheel center stickers, with good results! Also you can make your own size and logo if required!
3dcarstickers.com

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

• Like 1

John D. B)

3 minutes ago, nacnud said:

$41 for 4 sets of 4!6c456c1fc49849d692c08623c15c3a75.jpg

The only possible slight issue with these is they are the 350z style Z (with the 3 dots), not the 370z style. May be an issue for some and not an issue for others?

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

Hoi Chubs,
its possible to send your own image for custom stickers, so this shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

John D. B)

Seem to have missed this topic before, but exactly what I've been looking at recently and not having much success at. Thanks for the link John.

And they have the 370 style Z ones too.

https://3dcarstickers.com/product/nissan-370z-3d-car-stickers-for-wheel-center-caps-silver-logocarbon-background/

• Like 1

I've got a set I bought for the hub caps (quite literally!) for my 240Z.  I've not got round to fitting them yet as I think I'm going to get new caps first because the old ones are looking a bit tired.

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY