Adrian Flux

Hendy Performance Open Day - 8th August 2021

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

Looks like a really nice event that I've not heard of before. I'm away for my Birthday that weekend so before I mention the event in the '2021 Events' area for all, is anyone hoping to attend and would be happy to be Event Organiser for this one?

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

6 hours ago, Neutreus said:

Looks like a really nice event that I've not heard of before. I'm away for my Birthday that weekend so before I mention the event in the '2021 Events' area for all, is there anyone on committee that is hoping to attend and would be happy to be Event Organiser for this one?

Just to clarify, we would be happy for any Moderator or member intending to attend to act as EO. I think this thread would be better placed in Events Discussion 2021.

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

• Neutreus changed the title to Possible event for club attendance - 8th August 2021

Further to the thread above, please post up if you are interested in attending this event and if you are a member, whether you would be willing to act as Event Organiser with my help (as mentioned I sadly can't attend).

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I've ordered myself a display ticket for this event, and have received an order confirmation.

As far as I can see, tickets are free, and EO would only require a meet up in the morning, to drive in together, so I'm happy to do that much!

"DISPLAY VEHICLE TICKETS

Display your car right at the heart of the event, among other like-minded individuals. This is a great opportunity to show off your pride and joy! Please note that if you are part of a club and you want to be placed next to each other, make sure you drive in together."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

Good point about the lack of cost! Sods law I'm away as this isn't too far from me for a change. Well thanks for volunteering to meet up with anyone that is intending to attend. So the question now is, who else is up for this great free event to join John??

• Like 1

• Neutreus changed the title to Hendy Performance Open Day - 8th August 2021
  • Neutreus pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic

As we wouldnt be able to stay all day I have booked a "public" ticket.

• Like 1

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"

I'm definitely interested.  There are a few of life's hurdles in the way but I've put it in my diary :thumbs:

• Like 2

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

Just a note to clarify. Hendy took over Westover last year so there may be familiar faces there on the day...

• Like 3

Display tickets now showing as Sold Out. So thats 450 cars to look at!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, budbongo said:

I've booked a display ticket for this too.

fantastic, so if we can meet up inbound, i won't be alone, and we can display a White Nismo v1 next to a Black Nismo v2...

I'll PM you my initial vague plan...

• Like 2

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'