CongratulationZ

Hi all,

New member here based just south of Birmingham.

I've recently purchased a 370Z Nismo after trading in my Cayman.  I previously owned a 350z several years ago and now is the time to rejoin the Nissan family. 
Only been out for a few trips but I'm loving it so far.   
Here's some pics..

Cheers
Paul

Optimized-DSC_0223.JPG

Optimized-DSC_0204.JPG

• Like 2

Hi Paul and welcome to the OC

Very nice and so shiny B) 

Bet it feels good to be back in a Zed 

Sarah 

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

HI Sarah,

Thanks, not sure how long it will stay looking that clean though! 😁

Yes it's great to be back in a Zed. Very impressed with the new purchase. I'll have to start planning some road trips out.

• Like 1

welcome to nissansportz

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

Welcome to the friendliest OC around Paul - glad you found us and that is one very nice looking NISMO (and a rarer black one at that).

Feel free to post up any questions you may have and have a good root around in the club - would be great if you can make a meet or two when lockdown finally allows us to!

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Yes I hope to attend a few meets once lockdown eases. I'll keep an eye on the events page.

I had the 2.7 Cayman, so it was down in power 100bhp or so compared to the Nismo. So there is a noticeable different in power and the zed feels a lot quicker. With the Porsche it really had to be revved hard through the range to get the most out of it, although that was no hardship as the flat 6 sounded great. 

The Cayman had 19" wheels so the ride could be a bit bumpy, and although the same size wheels are on the zed the ride feels smoother. I'm really impressed with the handling with the nismo so far, and it doesn't feel too heavy or big compared to the Porsche.

Both are great drivers cars but I'm pleased I made the switch. I also prefer the looks of the Nismo.

• Thanks 1

It's becoming increasingly hard to think of the 370z Nismo as a rare car - this place is overflowing with them!

• Haha 3

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

On 4/22/2021 at 4:58 PM, budbongo said:

Hi all,

New member here based just south of Birmingham.

I've recently purchased a 370Z Nismo after trading in my Cayman.  I previously owned a 350z several years ago and now is the time to rejoin the Nissan family. 
Only been out for a few trips but I'm loving it so far.   
Here's some pics..

Cheers
Paul

Optimized-DSC_0223.JPG

Optimized-DSC_0204.JPG

Welcome Paul.  That paint looks like a mirror! B) 

• Like 1

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY