CAT Driver Training

Surrey or Sussex MicroMeet?

What with restrictions being lifted, are there any plans or ideas being kicked about?

• Like 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

What with restrictions being lifted, are there any plans or ideas being kicked about?
I like the idea of this. In the old days we used to have a 200sx meet at the monkey puzzle in Chessington.

Happy to meet if the date suits and the location isn't too far.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Is the Monkey Puzzle a pub? Rings a bell....

• Like 1

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

A big green area in front of it? I think I've been there with BMWCC GB.

• Like 1

Gents, if you wish to formalise this as a Club event (given that there are enough interested, and I think there will be) please PM Neutreus (Club Events guy) and he will open the appropriate threads so it becomes an Event for the calendar. Somebody will then have to act as Event Organiser to garner support and to provide the photos and report. It's not difficult!

I hope this goes ahead - Surrey would be good!

Jeff.

• Like 1

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

Gents, if you wish to formalise this as a Club event (given that there are enough interested, and I think there will be) please PM Neutreus (Club Events guy) and he will open the appropriate threads so it becomes an Event for the calendar. Somebody will then have to act as Event Organiser to garner support and to provide the photos and report. It's not difficult!
I hope this goes ahead - Surrey would be good!
Jeff.
If we can let this week pass then I would be happy to organise it. Let me speak to Neil later this week. Have to find a good venue first.

• Like 1

At your own pace, my friend .....

• Like 1

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

A big green area in front of it? I think I've been there with BMWCC GB.

It's probably been 10+ years since I last went there. All I remember was a car park in front and a conservatory like pub area.

Ah the Monkey Puzzle meets... amazed we (sxoc) were allowed back after all the Christmas parties. 

Last time I drove past there the car park was a lot smaller as they had extended the hotel. 

Yes, up for a meet.