RJN Motorsport

Cornering Masterclass - 9th October @ CAT

I'll leave contacting CAT until after this weekend just in case anyone else would like to express an interest but I don't want to leave it any later than that as they get booked up very quickly due to how good a day it is.

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I'm just waiting back on a couple of PM's to confirm a detail or two and then I'll PM the respective groups with how the land lies, potential date and costs etc. Hope to do that before the week is out as am keen to get us firmed up in CAT's diary ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

OK folks, the Advanced Course is a go, for in all likelihood Saturday 9th October and will be the Cornering Masterclass session after the decision was made by the group given the choices. There are currently 5 Members attending, so there is 1 more space if anyone else would like to attend. If so, just PM me or post up.

Sadly though, the additional Performance Driver Track Day is going to need to be re-scheduled whlist we get a few extra numbers. I'm going to post up a new thread with the aim of seeing who may be interested in this initial training with CAT in April next year. So that should give plenty of time to get a date in the diary and hopefully get a fair bit of interest.

I'll leave this thread open now for the Cornering Masterclass in October and have changed the title accordingly.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• Neutreus changed the title to Cornering Masterclass - 9th October @ CAT