Abbey Motorsport

Rear light lens

Does anyone know if it’s possible to remove the lens from a rear tail light, as mine had water inside and it’s left it cloudy in places ,unfortunately I can’t get to it so I either buy one second hand around £200 or some how remove lens and clean it £0 , plenty of information on headlight lens removal but can’t find anything on real lights if it’s possible or if anyone has any ideas I’d be grateful 👍🏾    

• Like 1

Does anyone know if it’s possible to remove the lens from a rear tail light, as mine had water inside and it’s left it cloudy in places ,unfortunately I can’t get to it so I either buy one second hand around £200 or some how remove lens and clean it £0 , plenty of information on headlight lens removal but can’t find anything on real lights if it’s possible or if anyone has any ideas I’d be grateful    
Not had it on the Z but had this on my mr2. You could, as a short term solution pull the unit out, take the bulb holders out and stick a hairdryer in one of the holes on low setting for half an hour or so

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

So you need to really see how it comes apart. This is what I did on the MR2.

(That's my channel)

If the lights are sealed with butyl glue already you will have to remove any screws and then heat up the whole unit and pull it apart using this method

Or you can use a heat guy and go round it until it comes apart.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk